Chapter 2: Into town

A/N: "Here we go for round 3 on the new book!"

Ghost: "Hope you all are enjoying this and to see the support and comments."

A/N: "Now enough blabbering and off to the chapter. Also I forgot to add this to the bio, you have purple eyes."
—————————————————————————
Farm girls perspective
Dream/Flashback

Y. Farm girl: "Hey I get to go into the city! One of the cows on my uncle's farm is giving birth and I want to be there. I'm going all by myself and after that I get to go shopping. I can't wait to see what they have at the stores. My mommy even gave me some money to buy something. I wonder what I should get? Is there anything you want me to look for? I would love to buy you a gift."

I looked over at a young Slayer as we sat on the wooden fence of our village.

Y. Slayer: "No."

I looked at him in confusion.

Y. Farm girl: "Oh are you sure? There's got to be something?"

Y. Slayer: "No I already told you." *He said while jumping off of the fence.*

Y. Farm girl: "Well you don't have to be mean about it. I wanted to do something special since you have never been to the city, because that's what friends do."

Y. Slayer: "I said shut up. Go to the city or whatever you're doing."

Y. Farm girl: "Why are you so angry!"

Y. Slayer: "I'm not angry!"

Y. Farm girl: "Yes you are!"

???: "Calm down you two."

Y. Slayer: "Big sis."

Slayer's sister: "The two shouldn't be fighting."

Y. Slayer: "We were only talking."

Y. Farm girl: "Sure."

A little later my uncle came and we set off in his wagon. I told him what happened and he said I should make up with him when I get back.

Dream/flashback end

I awoke sunlight hitting my face. I blinked a few times before sitting up and stretching with my arms over my head. I got out of bed and started to get dressed. As I was doing so I heard rustling form outside. I looked out to see Slayer doing his morning rounds of the farm. I ran over to the window and leaned a little ways out to talk to him.

Farm girl: "Hey there! Morning! You're up early again."

Slayer: "Yeah."

Farm girl: "The weather is so nice today. It feels nice in my skin."

Slayer: "Yeah."

Farm girl: "Do you know if my Uncle is up yet?"

Slayer: "Don't know."

Farm girl: "Well if he isn't then they should be here soon."

Slayer: "I suppose."

Farm girl: "You must be hungry. I'll go start breakfast and we can all eat together."

Slayer: "Alright. Get Void if you could. I need to finish the rounds."

Farm girl: "Alright."

I stopped leaning over the window and got the rest of my clothes on and headed to the back of the house.

Farm girl: (It's the same thing everyday. Goblins normally move around at night and return to their nests during the morning. So at dawn he checks for footprints. Goblins normally scout out a place before they attack, so any disturbance is a warning of trouble. If he sees any extra tracks we'll know to be careful for a while. He also checks the fence to see if there's any damage from the day before, he fixes them too if he finds anything. It's been like this for 5 years since he came to live with us.)