Chapter 3: A Elf, Dwarf, and Lizardman oh my

A/N: "Here we go for another chapter!..... I can't think of anything else to say."
—————————————————————————
3rd person

It was lively in the guild today. Many adventures were conversing to each other as they ate and drank. All seemed normal until someone walked into the guild that took many's attention. A elf with green hair walked up to the guild girl at the front desk.

 A elf with green hair walked up to the guild girl at the front desk

Kid: "Oh wow look at her."

Girl: "Down boy."

Kid: "Right I'm sorry."

Kid 2: "Looks like a high elf, their direct blood descendants from the fairy's."

Girl 2: "Look at those ears, they're much larger then any elf's I've seen."

The elf slams her hand onto the counter.

Elf: "Where is Orkbolg and Nightwind!"

Guild girl: "Oak like the tree and night as in the time?"

Elf: "No ork as in ork. Orkbolg and Nightwind. I heard they were here."

Guild girl: "Are you referring to adventures?"

Then a dwarf with white hair and beard walks up beside her.

Dwarf: "You fool, were in the realm of the humans now. Your fancy long ears talk isn't going to help."

Elf: "Oh then what should I call them then?"

Dwarf: "By their proper names of course, Beardcutter and Stalker."

Guild girl: "I'm sorry but there's nobody here by that name either."

Dwarf: "There isn't?"

Elf: "You dwarves have the same level of imagination as the rocks you work on. Always think you're the ones who are right."

Dwarf: "And what do you know of the world with a heart as small as your chest is flat."

Elf: "At least I'm not barrel shaped like you dwarf women!"