Post Second Round

Ness's P.O.V

When I finished training I went to the spectating room to hopefully find Samus and Fox and luckily they were there along with Pikachu. As I walked up to them Samus noticed me.

"Ness! Where were you during Fox's match?"

"I called some friends and did some training with Link but I did hear Fox won his match," I said

"Yeah also means our next match is against each other" Fox added

"Yeah I guess so," I said

"Well, how about we go get dinner," Samus said as Pikachu made an excited noise and started to climb up to her shoulder

When we got to the kitchen it looked much more like an official dinner every fighter was there. I got a steak like I always did and sat at the table next to Fox.

"How was the match against Yoshi?" I asked

"Wasn't too much trouble, I won pretty easily. How was training with Link?" He asked

"It was pretty fun"

After that, it got quieter and we all just ate without talking to each other.

After the dinner, Fox like he always did, suggested doing some training  

Except surprisingly, both Samus and Pikachu agreed and I didn't want to be the odd one out so decided to stay too plus it could be fun

"Since all four of us are staying why don't we just do a four-person match?" Samus suggested

"Won't that be kinda chaotic?" I asked

"That's what'll make it fun" she answered

"I think that sound like a good idea" Fox answered 

"Pika!" Pikachu said excitedly

With the idea seeming to be accepted we all got onto a stage and got ready to battle

As the match started Fox immediately rushed Samus and Pikachu tried to pressure me by sending Electric Jolts my way and I quickly used PK Magnet to absorb them. I retaliated with a PK Fire which hit and he got caught in the fire while I ran over and kicked him out. Only for him to get in between Fox and Samus as she had shot a charge shot pushing Pikachu right back.

"Sorry, Pikachu!" Samus said quickly after noticing her shot hit him

Pikachu got up quickly and shook it off focusing back on me and ran up to as I put up my shield expecting an attack. He instead grabbed me and threw me behind him and started a chain of hits on me. I then heard him summon a bolt of lightning and I knew I was going to be sent off stage. Except Samus must've hit Fox enough to knock him into the lightning before it had a chance to get to Pikachu making him upset. "Jeez this match was chaotic," I thought to myself. Pikachu quickly improvised and instead released A jolt of electricity from his cheeks to throw me off stage. As I jumped closer to the stage I summoned PK Thunder to rocket to stage but as I rocketed to stage Fox kicked Samus and the knockback put her in my way and I rocketed right into her and while I fell back on stage she was sent to the blast zone. With only Fox, Pikachu, and I left Fox and Pikachu were fighting each other then Pikachu grabbed and threw Fox towards me. As he came towards me I didn't want to get involved so I grabbed my bat and swung at him sending him back. Pikachu seeming like he knew I would do that jumped to catch Fox in midair where he summoned a lightning strike this time able to hit himself with it and he sent Fox to the blast zone. Then it was just me and Pikachu. This time I ran to Pikachu and I saw him shield so I grabbed and threw him off stage with my PSI. Trying to end the match I jumped off stage to try and kick him down to win but he instead didn't let me and hit me midair sending me back to the stage while he used quick attack to get back on stage and around me so from behind me he hit me with a jolt of electricity from his cheeks and I the knockback was enough to send me to the blast zone making Pikachu the winner.

As I  went over to Samus Fox and Pikachu I was kinda bummed I didn't win but it was a really fun match. As I heard them talking they seemed to agree that it was fun

"We should do one more match" Samus suggested

"Yeah one more match would be fun," I said 

So with that everyone agreed to do another match and soon it became two and even more matches I even won one match but once we finally stopped we realized it was late and since three of us still had a match the next day we quickly left to get rest for tomorrow