Final

Ness's P.O.V.

When I looked back at Pikachu and saw we were both ready, we both ran to the center of the stage. Once Pikachu was close enough he jumped and did a drill like move as I shielded before he could fall back down I pushed my arms upwards to catch and push him back up into the air and followed up by jumping and doing a few headbutts finishing by jumping over him and kicking him down to the stage again.

I soon regretted that after he started to whip his tail upwards at me as I fell on him and jumped to kick me away as I got back up he threw out jolts of electricity. I was quick enough to put up my PSI Shield but couldn't switch to my bubble shield in time when he did a running headbutt to me. As I got back up up I saw him put out another jolt so instead of absorbing it I took my bat and swung the jolt back at him stopping him mid dash. I used PK Fire to hit him and ran to push him out of the fire and off stage. Once he was off stage I tried to use PK Thunder to hit him but he got back to stage to quickly and while I was still controlling the PK Thunder he released a large jolt from his cheeks and I went to the blastzone.

I knew he was very close to losing a stock too but when I came back he played so cautiously I couldn't do anything. Until he tried his tail whips as I was caught in them I moved away little by little and when he tried to jump to kick me away again I interrupted him with a strong kick behind me launching him to the blast zone.

During Pikachu's invincibility it was really just me running away from him. It probably didn't look good on my part but it did annoy him enough for me to catch him with a PK Fire by suprise and swung my bat to hit him out of it. I made sure to watch him as he fell back down but as I was watching him in the air he had just dissapeared but before I could look around more, from behind me put me back into his tail whips and sent me upwards with a strong one at the end. While I was in the air, I knew I was too high for him to reach me but I knew his thunder could. I put up my PSI Shield as I saw a cloud form over me. Pikachu stood there looking confused when the thunder didn't hit him. As I saw him standing there I used a PK thunder and used it to aim myself straight at him as I said the move he finally noticed me and couldn't do anything fast enough to stop the hit.

This time during his invincibility instead of just running I put up my shield. Admittedly I should have just run, as he just ran up and grabbed me and threw me off stage. When I used my mid-air jump to get back he just followed me off and hit me away farther. I used PK Thunder to try and still make it back but he did the same thing leaving me to just fall.

The game was back to even with both of us on our last stock. During my invincibility I wasn't able to do much as Pikachu tried to avoid me and the second it was gone he started trying to attacking. He tried to jump to me to do some aerial but I threw my yoyo up to stop him. I was going to follow up with a headbutt but he did a drill move down at me too quickly. He followed up with a jolt of electricity and I didn't have enough time to put my PSI Shield up. Still with no time to react he ran up to grab me and threw me off stage. I jumped back to stage avoiding pikachu trying to hit me and as he tried to get back to the ground I hit him with a PK Fire. I was able to grab him while he was stuck in it and threw him off stage. I was planning to try and hit him off stage but he quick attacked back to the ledge before I could even get there. I instead turned around and when I saw him climb on stage I jumped and tried to kick him behind me. As I kicked I saw him put up his shield and while I landed he put out a huge jolt of electricity from his cheeks sending me far enough to lose the stock.

When I came back to the stage I saw Pikachu celebrating. I was a bit dissapointed I lost but I shrugged it off and walked to Pikachu, put my hand out and said "Hey, uh congrats on the win". At first he looked at me confused but did shake my hand with an excited "Pi!".

We walked back to spectators where Pikachu was congratulated by everyone there.

"I'm glad you two finally made up" Samus said as Pikachu climbed up to her shoulder

"Yeah, me too" I said

"Lets go have the final dinner" Samus said

All twelve of us made our way together and ate while most attention was still on Pikachu.After the dinner Mario told us all to go to the main room for a final announcement.

When we got there suddenly a huge white glove appeared while we all stayed quiet it began to talk

"Hello Everyone, I am Master Hand. I was who was able to set up this tournament with Nintendo. Now, Pikachu, Ness, Link, step forward please."

Link immediatly stepped forward while me and Pikachu shyly got closer. Master Hand then did a snap and infront of me appeared a silver trophy in the shape of a game cartridge. I looked over to Link and a similar one but copper and Pikachu's was gold.

"Thank you all for participating in this tournament. I hope to see all of you again soon for the next tournament" Master Hand said

After that we were led outside to see a bus waiting.

As the other 7 went to the bus Me, Pikachu, and Link said goodbye to Samus and Fox

"Hey Fox, how about a rematch on that race?" Samus said as they entered their ships

"Alright, Let's go" Fox said

Soon after both ships started to rise and flew off as the three of us got into the bus. I was really tired when I got on the bus so after a small conversation with Link I fell asleep.

"Hey it_ Lucas again, I'm so glad you got the m_ssage and thanks for respondin_. This probably won't get __ you til_ after the tournament ends, but what's it like in the tourn_ment with all the other fighters?"

I was woken up by Pikachu by him tugging my arm and saw most people had already left including Link. I then turned to the window to see my house.

"Oh, thanks for waking me up. Bye Pikachu" I said as I got off with my trophy.

Before I went inside my house I focused to give a message back I'm glad this message was much clearer and he said his name again.

"I'll admit I didn't talk to everyone but everyone was nice. I talked a lot to Fox, Samus, and Link. Pikachu also was nicer than I first thought. Thanks for asking I hope we keep in touch."

I focused on the message until I realized it was about to be sunset. I walked up to my house ready to show off my trophy.

{AN: And that wraps up the original Smash Bros. I know this is a little overdue, my bad. As for Melee it should start pretty soon. Thanks for Reading!}