Prisoner of War

I know most people would say how they would have done something different or thought it through a little further, but sometimes you don't think, you just do. At least that's what I've been telling myself for the last few days that I've been here. When I showed up to the lake, the address the caller sent, I was immediately surrounded by a group full of people wearing black garments and masks almost like that of a ninja. If the situation wasn't so serious I would have laughed unfortunately for me, the situation was serious.

"Eve, what is going on? Where's Jocelyn?!" "I'm sorry Charlee, that picture was just a ruse." "She showed me the picture again and this time I looked closer.  Jocelyn was asleep in her own bed they must have snuck in and staged the whole thing.  Man I am such and idiot! I mentally slap myself.  "Daniel can you please come gather the prisoner?" "Daniel? You're in on this?" "Oh, well let me catch you up to speed."  Eve taunts.  "We are the new Alphas of the Mane i Vandet pack. Isn't that right Daniel.  Daniel decided it was time to challenge his father and take over the pack, and soon he will be challenging Easton to take over the throne.  Naturally you'll already be dead and I will be the new Queen." "You two are bonded?" I ask dumbfounded.  "Well I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with that pathetic excuse of a King so I had no choice but take up this  business arrangement. Now, Daniel, darling put her in the car!"
Daniel cuffs my hands in front of me and I roll my eyes at the notion. "Really? You guys are wolves, you're stronger and faster than me." "Just shut up and get in the car!" He barks back at me. After Daniel puts me in the car he blindfolds me and cuffs my feet to a loop attached to the panel on the floor. Again, I have no idea why they need to go to the trouble with all the security. We drive for what seems like hours before we head down a bumpy road. I have fallen asleep on the drive because I wake abruptly to something slamming into our car. "Quick shoot them!" I hear an unfamiliar voice yell followed by the sound of gunshots. "Was that them?!" "No." Daniel says, "they were too small it must have been scouts from another pack they probably picked up on her scent."

After the car has come to a stop, the door opens and someone uncuffs my feet and pulls me from the car. I try doing what they do in all the spy movies and count my steps and the turns we make, but who am I kidding as soon as I got to the room I'd already forgotten everything. "Sit down." Daniel instructs. "Come on Daniel we used to be best friends please just let me go. If you're using me to lure Easton out here you can forget it, he won't come." "Shut up Charlee, just sit down." I do as he says and again he cuffs my hands and feet to a loop attached to the floor. Before he leaves he pulls off my blindfold and I can still barely see with the bright lights burning into my retinas. "They'll be back in a few hours, and if I were you I'd mentally prepare for what you're about to endure." He turns and locks the door behind him.
I definitely wasn't prepared for what was to come. Eve and Daniel enter with another man that I've never seen. "Hello Charlee, I hope you've found your stay comfy." Eve mocks me.  "Eve I already told Daniel that if you think this will get Easton out here it won't work."  Eve looks at me like I've grown two heads and begins to laugh.  "I knew you were stupid but even I underestimated just how stupid you were.  We didn't bring you out here to lure Easton out.  After he came back to the cabin last night I knew he was already done with you.  I was a warm comfort to him if you know what I mean."  The thought of the two of them together sickens me.  It was one thing before he met me, it's totally different now that we are practically bonded.  "After our mind blowing experience," she says with a nasty sneer, "he told me he was going to head back to Europe to clear his mind.  I don't have time to keep waiting for him to make up his mind so I decided to take action.  We just brought you out here to hide your scent from all the other wolves so I can have a little fun with you before you die."  As soon as she said this she injected me with something.  "What was that?!"  "That my dear is wolfsbane.  It is deadly to werewolves, but since you aren't a werewolf yet it won't kill you, it will just keep you from healing as quickly.  We can't have that now it won't be as much fun."  I start to shake as I see the man hand her a brass knuckle.  "Now, get ready Charlee, this is going to hurt."  With that note she stands in front of me and punches me across the face.  Tears are instantly brought to my eyes as I feel my skin split open and the hot blood drip down my cheek.  I refuse to give her the satisfaction she is looking for, and I am to woozy from that hit to hold my head up very long but I look her in the eye as I say, "Go back to the hole you slithered out of, nobody wants you."  With that she punched me again in the same place and everything went black. 
               When I awoke my head was pounding and my eye was swollen shut.  Blood had dripped down my clothes and the gash was stretched to a painful extent.  I was sure there was no way it would ever heal.  I was in a room with no windows so I had no idea what time it was or how long I had been out.  They must have a camera watching me because I had only been awake for a few short moments before the door opened again.   I was still extremely woozy so I could only look up for a brief moment but when I did I was met by the man from earlier.   "Who are you?" I asked not able to hide the fear in my voice.  "I had assumed my nephews and niece hadn't spoken about me to you.  I am their father's brother, Victor."  I couldn't help but gasp. "Why would you be helping Eve she wants to kill Easton!" I shout at his betrayal.  "That traitor of a son has no place on that throne!" He shook with rage.  "Because of that bastard I am now in debt to every pack in Europe."  "How is it Easton's fault that you are in debt?"  Victor turned and slapped me splitting my gash to its limit and making my head spin.  "You stupid girl, while my brother was ruling I was his beta, I had everything a man could ever want.  When Easton took over reign he ran me out of the pack.  All the investments I had made with the other packs fell through and I couldn't pay them back.  He left me penniless and on the run. I had no choice but to become a filthy rogue and live amongst trash.  That is, until Eve found me and we made our own deals.  She would make me her beta and I would give her all the family secrets.  Starting by helping her torture you."  He begins to laugh sinisterly as he walks out of the room.