Epilogue

It has been 18 years since the Rogue Nation ended.   Eve, Garrett, and Victor were all killed the same day.   We found out that Garrett had been working with Eve and Victor for a few months before they had come to find me in Michigan.  That is how Victor was able to escape the woods that night they help me captive and tortured me.  Easton hunted Victor down along with the help of the French Alpha and his pack after receiving a tip off they were in hiding in Switzerland.   They had captured one of the rogue scouts and learned how to use Wolfsbane to hide their scent just as Victor has been doing all those times he was able to get the jump on us. We were never able to find Daniel. There were so many different rumors going around about him. After several years of false leads we decided to stop chasing him. We always kept our ears open but we had more important things to worry about. Paul was now going to be taking over as King when he turns 21. Easton has been training him since the day he made his first shift. He is by far the strongest wolf this world has ever seen. He has Easton's jet black hair and his eyes are the same gorgeous blue. But like me his left eye is also half brown passing down the family gene of Royalty. He has the same stubborn spirit his father has, and I feel sorry for his mate. She will definitely have her work cut out for her. I laugh as I see the boys play fighting with their dad. We went on two have one more child two years after Paul was born, Jax, and he also carries the same eyes as Paul and I. Both of our boys are strong and Jax is going to make an amazing Beta to Paul. The bond they have is amazing. I hope they never lose it as they grow older and life gets in their way. "What are you so lost in thought about over here." Easton says as he places a kiss on my lips. I look at him adoringly and smile, "Just that I am happy the way life turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better life and I am so happy to call you my mate." With that he takes my hand in his and kisses the back of it. "Come on Charlee, what do you say we head to Michigan for the week and relive our honeymoon." I playfully hit his stomach and wrap my arms around him. "That's the best thing you've said all day!" As I look around the forest and take in my handsome boys I know our future will always be bright and full of happiness.

The End

***** I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I already have thoughts for a storyline for Paul. What do you think? Will Paul be a good King!?*******