Part 42 - Last

"At last, all seems to be well. Who would have thought that the conspiracy was a part of revenge against our union since my father had deceived him in the past and I happened to be the union leader? For that he recruited Anita and her boyfriend and similar employees of other companies. Strange are the ways of mind," mused Arnav, lulling his daughter, Kuhu, to sleep as he gently swung her in the cradle of his arms.

Khushi, who was more close to Arsh, was trying to put him, in the cradle next to the one belonging to Kuhu, to sleep by caressing his head and chest with intermittent affectionate patting.

"I just hope that our children don't have to pay for any of the sins we might have committed intentionally or unintentionally. They don't deserve to be dragged into any murky business after enduring everything I caused to them," whispered Khushi, tears stinging in her eyes as she reminisced the moment of separation from her daughter, which was due to a decision she felt forced to take.

Arnav sighed deeply before placing his sleeping princess into her cradle and making Khushi rise from her kneeling position by cupping her shoulders, after seeing that Arsh had fallen asleep and was breathing in relaxed pattern. He walked her through the door which led to their room, well aware of Khushi's erratic breathing pattern which indicated her emotional turmoil. He was also aware, from years of their friendship, that she wanted to let her heart out.

"As you know, I am the only child of my parents. They wanted to instill every bit of values they have acquired from their parents and they did so by eventually complying to my wishes, though after a long struggle, showing it as their gift for my good behavior. That made me believe in idealistic and unrealistic behavior. Probably the fact that I had every wish of mine fulfilled along with your name and of course behavior made me fall in love with you in a way which was bordering obsession. I wouldn't want Kuhu to do anything in the way I have done. I could have refused your proposition straight away, because I didn't want to be left waiting after everything is over, but blame my love or my wish to not be the one to refuse, I placed that condition," she explained, placing her head over his chest as he encircled his arm around her waist in a loving gesture.

"Do you regret it, Khoosi?" he asked, praying that the answer for his question is in negative.

"I don't. But what is the guarantee that she won't, if she takes this step? Not every man can be Arnav Singh Raizada and my Kuhu cannot be Khushi Gupta, I will make sure she isn't," she vowed, intertwining her fingers with Arnav's free hand.

"You regret separating them, don't you?" he questioned after a few minutes of pregnant silence as thousands of thoughts crossed their mind.

"I do. I was heartbroken that you lied to me, that I was a revenge plan and I had got to know that I would lose the custody of both the children since you wouldn't be divorced by the time of delivery so I decided to leave so that I have the custody of at least one child. I hated that contract anyways, how could you ask me to never meet you or the child, Arnav?" she demanded, looking at him with hurt instead of anger floating in his eyes but it was not relief that Arnav felt when he saw lack of anger, instead he had hoped it was fury instead of raw pain in her eyes which seemed to immobilize him and tear him apart.

"Like I said, I was insecure, Khushi. I am sorry for everything. I know you have been hurt terribly by me but I promise that I will heal every wound of yours, make up for everything and hopefully erase every complaint of your parents," promised Arnav, placing a feathery kiss at her partition and on her fingers intertwined with his, his touch bearing the evidence of adulation, ardor and amour etched into his very soul.

"My parents will come around. They would not want me to feel guilty for long that I caused them pain by my choice and they know that I would want them to take part in my happiness. They love me enough to love you as an extension of me," she assured, smile playing on her lips at her husband's ministrations.

Arnav's heart warmed at the choice of her words - an extension of her - an indication of their oneness.

"Hopefully," he muttered, a smile mirroring that of Khushi's curving his lips into a beautiful curve.

"But, were you serious about making up for everything?" she asked, suddenly, looking straight into his eyes while swirls of emotions he had never witnessed in her eyes had begun to form.

"Of course...."

"How about we seal the deal with a kiss and indulge in some making up then? After all, I had seen Arnav Singh Raizada's passion and now, I want to see his love," stated Khushi, a sultry smile playing on her slightly twitching lips as she struggled to conceal her laughter.

"Your wish is my command, my lady. But is it what you seek? Of course, we can stop whenever you want," offered Arnav, his eyes reflecting the same potent hue of love as his wife.

"We have stopped enough for a lifetime. Stopping anymore would mean stopping my very breath, Arnav. Let us lose ourselves in the only hue of love we have not explored," she whispered, her erratic breathing, this time due to a passion of different kind much to his liking, sending tortuous waves across his body.

His euphoric and frenzy gaze devoured her form in entirety just as her heaving chest and staggering breaths made his heart race. The tension between them so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

Her slender and artsy fingers traced the muscles of his abdomen and traveled northwards, forcing him to yearn for more of her passionate touch. His smoldering gaze splayed a brilliant hue of red across her neck, disappearing under the ravels of her dress, causing him to imagine the feminine treasure underneath that silken cloth, colored in the shade of their flaring passion.

Her fingers traveled to his hot face and cupped his face as she pulled him into her warmth, forgetting every inhibition, every complaint, every sorrow, every obstacle and every thing which hindered them to let the most primal and fervent hue of love to splay over them and drag them into its depths. As their lips met each other, their body exploded in the sheer ecstasy and goosebumps blanketed over their body. Her lithe body molded into his lean form as her supple curves pressed against his masculine muscles, rousing the flame of carnal and scorching desire.

They drank from each other like two lovers thirsty of love from time forgotten who finally found the nectar of love. Their untamed ardor translated into unrelenting form of love as their hands tried to take in as much of their lover as they could, memorizing each dip and curve , each tantalizing sensation and every explosion in their cells at the contact of their other half, the one they have found after a trial by fire.

She pulled away from him in the dire need of quintessential oxygen and her dilated eyes, blazing with molten concupiscence and lasciviousness, she was an epitome of seduction in short.

She traveled southwards, unbuttoning his shirt with her teeth with an intent of tease. Her lips dug slightly into his chest making him growl in feral paraoxysm. Mildly grazing at him as she let her right hand to explore his nether regions, she freed him of his shirt and let her lips join his once again.

He had set his tempestuous mind to return his partner's favors and pulled slightly at the threads holding her backless dress in place, completely unraveling it. His rough and dainty fingers drew intricate designs on her velvety skin as their tongues fought for dominance. Their hearts pounded against their rib-cage, almost in way that it seemed they would burst out but in a synchronization which screamed of their eternal love.

Two lovers standing on opposite banks had found themselves that night, united by love, separated by none, they vowed to be true to the truest of hues of love - oneness - as they united once again in mind, body and soul.

________________________________________________________

Epilogue and Farewell Note will be posted by Thursday.

Love,

Yagya