Chapter Four: Different Feelings

Belarus' POV
For the rest of that day soivets actual children stayed in their rooms, I tried to check up on them all but only Russia and Kazakhstan let me in.
I head downstairs to see Ukraine and estonia looking through a book that they had been reading for a while. "Are you two even gonna help the soivets out?" I asked them.
"I did, but I only helped Latvia and Lithuania because their the only ones who trust me other than you and Ukraine." said Estonia.
I looked at my brother, still reading, I try to get his attention but he still ignored me. "UKRAINE ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I yelled having enough of  his... Meanness, yeah meanness, I need to learn how to swear.
"Fine, I will not help because one, they hate me, two, I never really liked soivet, and three, how am I supposed to comfort the family about the death of someone who cut off my leg!" he said full with rage.

Estonia's POV
it's been an hour since the start of Ukraine and Belarus' fight, and guess what their still fighting. I assumed that all the other people in the house were asleep, until Kazakhstan came down and told me he was the only one awake out of his family. I wish they would stop, I want them to go back to when they were kids, so I started to sing a song.

(This to be exact)
I only sang one line and they continued the rest. It was a song that they sang with their parents because of the sibling consequence.
"Are you two calm now?" I asked.
"Yes" they said.

Ukraine's POV
I lied, I was not calm, not because of Belarus, it was because of the song. I missed my family, the only thing I had left to see the whole family was lockets that me and Belarus rarely wore because, the others would make fun of me, and Belarus didn't care about the family anymore.
I started to walk to the back door but then got shouted by my annoying sister. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" man she's mad. Okay Ukraine, don't say the wrong thing or she'll be enraged. "Germany told me I could stay with him if I got independence, so I'm getting my phone and telling him I'm coming tomorrow." I told her calmly.
"WHAT!"
I said the wrong thing didn't I, woops my bad.
"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE, ALL OF US ARE HERE AND NOT ONLY THAT, YOU WOULD BE LEAVING THE ONLY PIECE OF FAMILY YOU HAVE!" She yelled trying to make a point.

"At least I care about our dead family."

Estonia's POV
Uh oh

Kazakhstan POV
Why am I still here, and why is everyone silent.

Belarus POV
He did not just say that to me, I do care about our parents, aunt and uncle, I just- forget it he's right I can't fight back against him." Fine, I'll just go to my room." I say trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes.
Why.
Why did you do that brother.

______________________________________
516 words