Chapter Nine: We Can't Do This

Estonia's POV
Just coming back from hospital and I hope nothing bad has happened in the house. I heard it was just me, Kazakhstan, Russia and Bela but I'm glad that the others are advancing from all of them in one house. When I went in I was surprised to see Ukraine there, mabye he's just arguing with Russia again, or relating to Kazakhstan about chernobyl and semipalatinsk. "Good to see you healthy again comrade." said Russia behind me putting his big arm around my small shoulder. "It's good to see you too Rus." I tell him with a smile. Belarus walks over to her brother and then they both go into the kitchen, I think they're up to something.

A couple hours later there's shouting coming from Belarus' room. I knock on the door but no one answers but then Ukraine slammed the door open and starts walking away. This is bad. "I KNEW THIS WOULDN'T WORK, YOUR THE WORST SIBLING EVER!" Bela Shouts at her annoyed brother, I could tell this will get worse.
"AT LEAST I REMEMBERED THEM NO MATTER WHAT!" He shouted back at her. They were mad, but there was nothing I can do, my head was ringing from their shouting, what happened to the real Belarus and Ukraine. My head starts hurting the more they argued, I had a feeling that this could kill me if it keeps going.
The Pain is unbearable.
I can't stand properly.
Who else is shouting?
The pain has.... Stopped.
"Estonia are you okay?" Ukraine asked me, probably worried that there might be a side effect to coming out of hospital and then an argument between friends. "I'm fine, it just seemed that the more you two argued, the more my head hurt." I say. Both of them are shocked by how it was them who caused it, but I now remember someone cursed us for that to happen, two argue, the other experiences a lot of pain. I also see Kazakhstan confused in the background, he must have been the other person who shouted, probably to stop them. I get up and head over to kaz. "Can we talk about this in your or my room? " I whisper to him.
"We would need rus to watch over them." he answers. Then a random paper plane comes over to us, we read it and it says 'I'll watch them, don't respond to this and just go talk about what just happened.' I was amazed he heard us but we just did what he wrote.

"So what happened to you, why did it only hurt when they argued." kaz asked me once we were in the room. I stayed quiet for a moment, I barely talk to kaz and I'm telling him one of the main things me and the two siblings hide. "It's a curse we were given when we were very young, and it happens when two of us are fighting, the other will feel a lot of pain." I explained to him. I felt my eyes water, I knew I would cry but I don't know why.
Before I knew it I was in a nice and warm hug from kaz and his wings, the one thing he's the best at, comforting someone. "Thanks kaz"
"No problem Estonia."

Meanwhile
Russia's POV
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I had to send Belarus to her room so she won't argue with Ukraine, I feel very weird now.
It's just me and Ukraine...
In the hallway...
And why do I feel scared...
"Rus, why exactly did you take crimea from me?" Ukraine asked me.
Oh no.
"I personally can't remember, but if you want to talk could we please talk about something else." I tell him. I don't think he got the message, I can see his hand turning black, I hope he can control UPA. "I still can't believe you did that, and not only THAT, YOU CONVINCED MY SISTER ONTO YOUR SIDE!" he shouted at me. Oh boy, this will take a while to calm him down, now the black is at his neck. Dammit. "U-Ukraine you need to c-calm down, just breathe, a-and we can talk about this another d-day, r-right." I stutter, the biggest country in the world scared of someone like him. "It's too late rus, I'm in control for until I kill you." UPA says, forming a knife with his abilities. He swings the blade towards me, I barely dodged it running up the hall to bela's door. When I get there I desperately knock on her door, hoping she opens before he gets me. "What is it Ru-Are you okay?" she asks seeing me sweating and very scared. "Its U-" "COME BACK HERE RUSSIA!" I tried to tell her but I got interrupted by... Him. She pulls me in her room, she leaves and locks the door. I just hope I'm safe, mabye I should have put bela in her room then join Est and Kaz. Speak of the devil, Estonia unlocks the door and gestures me out. When I get out I see Ukraine In a corner, Belarus with a cut on her arm and kaz trying to calm Ukraine down.
As we come closer Belarus is able to get a couple words out.
"We can't do this, we need to move out of town and into the city."
Kaz comes over to listen. we all think for a moment, it would be easier for me because my work, but you can't break Estonia and Ukraine's friendship. "I'll stay in the mansion, you three go to the city, " Estonia says, "It's easier for two of you, it was either me or kaz to stay, but its better to keep step brothers together." We all agree with her, then Kaz and Bela start packing. I look back at Ukraine, he's crying in his sleep, I'll call Germany to pick him up, at least you still have the German and Canadian left Ukraine. I just wonder if you can cope without your sister for a while.

______________________________________
1020 words and it is currently thirty nine minutes in the morning

Help me