Chapter Five: The Move

Warning blood, corpses, close death

Ukraine's POV
(This first part is a phone call so I'll use what I think Ukraine would put Germany as on contacts)

Hay Ukraine what's up: Gmany

Me: Hi Ger, soivet died today and I need a place to stay.

Oh, I feel bad for the soivet kids, but I can't feel for soivet himself because he drove my two sister's to kill themselves :Gmany

Me: So can I stay with you?

Of course you can your my best friend :Gmany

Me: Okay, then see you tomorrow

Yeah sure, bis bald: Gmany
(See you soon)

Me: Okay bye

Great now that my move has been arranged I can start packing my things. "So that's you leaving then, hopefully you'll come see me and maybe the others." said Estonia.

"Look eesti, I can't stay here and there's a reason why I chose Germany out of anyone, its because he lives near where we used to live, before we met soviet." I told her.

Estonia's POV
So that's where Germany lived, I would love to find the old house again but I don't want to leave the soviets. "How about, I can drive you there so us three can hang out, maybe invite Canada as well, and we might be able to find our old houses and the tree house?" I suggested. Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. "Sure, but your phoning Canada." he said YES.
I go to my part of the outbuilding and I phone Canada.

Hello? :Canada

Me: Hay nada it's me Estonia

Oh, Hi eesti, how are you, I heard about soviets death, I hope his kids are alright: canada

Me: Well Belarus and I helped them out a bit, anyway I wanted to ask if you would like to come with me, Ukraine to hang out at Germany and soon to be Ukraine's as well house.

Their moving in with each other, cool, I would love to come, its just that, how am I gonna get there: Canada

me: I'm driving Ukraine there, we can pick you up on the way

Sure, I'll tell my mum and dad just now: Canada

I could hear Canada talking to her father France and her mother who's a gray head. (I'll explain at the end)

I can come: Canada

Me: Okay see you tomorrow, bye

Bye: Canada

I didn't notice Ukraine watching me until I turned around. "So Canada's coming?" he asked.
"Yes, let me guess you need to tell Germany." I say to him with a smirk on my face. "Yes actually, so let me go message him."

-Time Skip to next day-

Germany's POV
Okay, so Ukraine's moving in, estonia and Canada are coming over as well. I sigh "This is gonna be a long day." I hear a knock on my door and a couple people talking. I open the door to see my three close friends, Canada, Estonia and my new roommate Ukraine. "Hallo, tere, bonjour, Здрастуйте." (Hello in German, Estonian, French and Ukrainian) I greeted them. "how are you Germany." Ukraine asked me. I let them in, Canada and Estonia was admiring my house while I go and show Ukraine his room. "So do you like it here?" I asked nervous as usually. "Like it, I love it here, aspecially since your my roommate." he said. I was so overjoyed that I couldn't stop myself from hugging my friend. To be honest I had a small crush on him, but its my little secret. "Let's head back down, the girls will be waiting for us." he said. I let go of him and say. "Okay." When we come back down Estonia and Canada still admiring my house. "How did you get a house as big as this." Canada asked me. Oh boy that brings back memories, me and twin sister third reich playing, and then me and my little sister East trying to make our country one, memories. "It's been passed down in the family, it first belonged to my grandmother Prussia, then my Parents, next my twin sister, and now it belongs to me." I explained.
We went for a walk because Ukraine and Estonia wanted to show us something. "We're here." Said Ukraine even though nothing was there. We saw Estonia pointing upwards so I looked up to see a tree house, decorated with lots of small fairy lights. "Woah, how did you two know about this?" Canada asked full with curiosity.
"Our families built it with us, in fact my old home is over there." Ukraine said.

Estonia's POV
I started to climb up the old ladder, when I got to the there was something completely wrong, there was blood on the deck and I was shocked to see what was there.

"ESTONIA ARE YOU OKAY!" I heard Ukraine shout but his voice started to fade away.

I started to fall back off the deck, the last thing I heard was my three friends shouting my name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
833 words. What did Estonia see? will she be alright? find out next time on "Seperated yet so close"
And a grey head is like a country but has no flag and is just gray, depending on where they appeared, the grey head would have a different accent