The Moon

After hitting the target, I was then being slingshot towards the moon! "Wow" I said. I looked up and saw the moon coming towards me, I covered my head with my arms to brace for the impact. I had a very bumpy landing on the surface of the moon. I then spat out moon dust and grunted from the trip. I got up and the number on my life counter came out and changed from 8 to 7. "Oh, great." I pouted. A few seconds later I saw the same robotic head from earlier it hovered over to me. "A message from the O.S.S." It told me. Do you accept?" It asked. "Yes." I said. I was then shown a holographic message from Donnagon and Francesca.

(D= Donnagon, F=Francesca, M=Me, G: Grandpa)

D: Okay Adam we can no longer be of assistance.

M: What assistance?

F: You do get one additional lifeline, which you can choose to use now or later.

M: Now! Give it to me now.

F: You get to bring in any one person from the outside to help you on your journey.

M: Call up the family files.

I was then shown images of Dad, Mom, Grandpa, and Uncle Machete.

M: Wait a minute. Go back to grandpa.

Pros: Superior Intellect.

Cons: Physically Disabled.

Me: He's been paralyzed from the waist down for 30 years. His energy force would have doubled back again, making his arms, his heart, his brain twice as strong as a normal person.

"What are you thinking sir?"

M: I choose Grandpa.

"Selected. One moment."

I look down at my watch and see that thirty minutes went by in what felt like 5 seconds, and then Grandpa appeared in his wheelchair wearing a leather suit similar to the one I was wearng.

M: That was fast. Sort of.

I then ran over to grandpa.

M: Grandpa!

G: Adam! W-where am I?

M: In a videogame run by a madman called the toymaker

G: The toymaker is here?

M: You know him?

G: I've been hunting him down for 30 years, Adam. You shouldn't have brought me here.

M: I needed your help. We have to find Carmen and shut down the game.

G: What is that?

I turned around and saw what looked like a purple pill that said Mega Legs.

M: It's a... Power-up of some kind. Mega-Legs.

G: Give it to me.

I then push the power up over to grandpa. He caught it and he started glowing!

M: Grandpa?

I then see him wearing crimson red battle suit with the same circle on it. I then see him stand up for the first time in my life. I look up at him.

M: You can walk.

G: No, Mijo.

He then jumps up and lands on a crater about 1,000 feet away.

G: Oh, I can do more than that.

M: Wow.

Grandpa then see's a blue monarch butterfly and tried to grab it but missed.

M: Grandpa?

He then goes chasing after it.

M: Where are you going?!

G: Don't wait for me, Mijo. I'll catch up with you.

M: BUT WE HAVE TO FIND... Carmen.

Realizing I was on my own, I decided to walk around and see if I could find anything.