The Toymaker Escaped!!!

(M= Me, C= Carmen, R= Rez, F= Francis, SV= Savannah, G= Grandpa, A= Arnold, D= Donnagon, Fr=Francesca, T= Toymaker, Mr.P: Mr. President) 

After entering the portal we were engulfed in a blinding white light. The workers were clapping because we accomplished our mission. I was pushing grandpa, who was now back in his wheelchair. Carmen, followed behind us. When I took off my glasses I squinted because my eyes were still adjusting to the bright room. 

G: Coming through. Coming through, please.

Francesca and Donnagon walked over to us.

D: Those video games are killers on the eye, huh, kid?

M: You can say that again.

"Agent Cortez, we'll take it from here". A worker asked

G: My grandson will handle this. Don't-don't touch. This is corinthian leather.

I continued wheeling grandpa's wheelchair.  

After that I walked over to one of the workers, and handed him the flash drive Savannah gave me and I explained to him what I wanted him to do. He agreed and placed the flash drive and her DNA into the regenerator and began bringing Savannah into the real world. A few minutes later the chamber was filled with smoke. I opened the door and Savannah walked out but I realized she was butt naked. I blushed as I stared at her figure. I asked one of the workers to give her a robe and some new clothes to wear. 

A few minutes later savannah walked out wearing a yellow blouse under a purple hoodie, blue skinny jeans, a silver heart shaped necklace, white shoes and her blond hair was in a pony tail.

M: You look great.

SV: Thanks.

After that we walked over to Donnagon and Francesca who were whispering about something?

D: Adam who's this?

M: This is Savannah she was originally a program in the game but now she's 100% human.

D: Ok. So tell me again how you shut off the game.

C: I don't know if we shut it down, exactly. 

SV: Yeah, we hit a switch and it seemed to work.

Fr: Oh, it worked the game's down. We just need to make sure we did this correctly. 

M: Actually, grandpa hit the switch.

"Cortez, are these the boys that were in the game with you? We tracked them through their email addresses." Another worker asked.

I turned around and I saw Francis, Arnold, and Rez but they looked extremely different than they did in the game. I walked towards them.

Francis had red spiky hair and wasn't wearing glasses he looked more like a punk than a genius.

Arnold was short and scrawny and had brown shaggy hair and glasses.

Rez had brown hair combed to the right and he looked more nerdy than cool.

M: Yeah, that's them. They wouldn't know anything about-- 

That's when I realized this must be what they look like in the real world.

M: Hey, wait a second. What happened to Francis the brain, Arnold the strong and Mr.Cool?

F: Well, in the real world I'm not that smart.

A: I'm not strong.

R: I'm not cool.

M: Man, talk about a reality check.

I was about to walk away but Francis stopped me.

F: So who are you out here in the real world? 

Francesca walked over to me.

Fr: Special agent Cortez, we need you.

R: Whoa.

M: I'm just Adam Cortez.

M: Come on guys I'll introduce you to everybody.

The guys and I walked over to Donnagon, Carmen, Savannah, Grandpa and Francesca.

D: Adam who are your friends?

M: Guys this Francis, Arnold, and Rez.

F: Hi.

A: Hello.

R: What's up.

M: Guys this is Donnagon and Francesca they work here.

D: Alright enough with the introductions. Let's have it, grandpa. What switch did you hit exactly? There were two switches side by side. One switch shut's down the game, but the other releases the Toymaker.

Fr: Who was the idiot who designed that?

D: Did you free the toymaker by accident?

G: Oh, I freed the Toymaker, but it was no accident. Do you wanna stop the game? Then you must defeat the Toymaker. It's the only way.

D: You crazy old man!

Fr: Do you know what you've done?

M: Grandpa, revenge doesn't solve anything.

G: Will you trust me? You, of all people?

Fr: A message from the President.

D: Oh, what does he want?

The Presidents face appeared on the screen.

Mr.P: I'm coming back to settle the score...

The guys and I all ran towards the super computer

Mr.P/TM: For imprisoning me...

Suddenly the president's picture and voice started to glitch. 

TM: For using me. 

C: Devlin set us up?

M: It's not Devlin.

The president's image changed to the Toymaker standing in the presidents office.

TM: All I wanted to do was right the wrongs, start over a new world, a new chance, where everyone would get a second CHANCE! But no. So now I'm taking this to the next level!

Then the monitor went black.