Mega Race

After being flung out of the arena, I landed in what looked like a city. I wasn't sure where to go so I looked around. While I was walking I saw a billboard that said. "Welcome to Machine City we're always working."

I then stepped onto a platform and saw the same guys I met on Level 1.

Rez walked over to where I was standing.

(R= Rez, F= Francis, A= Arnold, M= Me, T= Toymaker, G= Grandpa, S= Savannah)

R: Will you look at this?

Francis then opened his tech manual.

F: Hold on to your joysticks, boys. I think we got him.

Francis and Rez then walked over to me.

F: You're the guy.

M: I'm the who?

F: The guy. The guy from the poster. That guy.

Francis pointed at the poster. I turned around and saw someone who looked a lot like me, but I thought it had to be some coincidence.

M: No, wait a minute. I'm only looking for my sister. She's somewhere on level 4. Then I'm heading out through level 5.

R: So you can win the game?

M: I guess that's one way of putting it.

Francis opened his tech manual and explained 'the guy.'

F: You see, according to the tech manual, if we find 'the guy'...

He pointed at me and then at the poster.

F: The guy... He'll lead us through the unwinnable level.

R: Hey, just cause he made it out of a Robocon in one piece doesn't mean he's "the guy".

F: He's the first I've seen to make it out with the power suit.

Francis put his hand on my shoulder pad.

R: Man, give me a break. This wimp's a phony.

Rez walked away but Francis stopped him with a suggestion on how to prove to him that I was this "guy" he kept talking about.

F: There's only one way to find out.

I then saw a racetrack.

R: Mega Race. The fastest, most dangerous race in the game world.

M: I don't know how this'll prove anything.

We all walked over to our respective vehicles and I heard the same voice I heard on both level 1 and at the Robocon.

T: The race will begin shortly. Claim your vehicle.

I then walked over to a small orange vehicle, Francis walked over to a crimson red sports-bike type vehicle, Rez sat down on a green snow mobile type vehicle, and Arnold was still looking for his.

M: You've got to be kidding.

Francis then explained the race to me.

F: This race will tell us if you're "The Guy". If you are, you can hang with us.

R: But if you're a phony, Arnold will crush you.

I then saw Arnold fling a kid out of a buggy type vehicle.

M: I'm not the guy. How many times do I have to say it?

T: There are no rules in this race except win at any costs.

Our vehicles then started moving and received upgrades. My vehicle became an orange race car with black stripes, Francis's vehicle became a sports bike, Arnold's vehicle turned into a giant three wheeler, and Rez's vehicle became a 4 wheeler and the front wheels went up.