The Game Enters The Real World

(M= Me, C= Carmen, GM= Grandma, F= Francis, SV=Savannah, GP= Grandpa, I= Ingred, G= Gregorio, GA= Gary, GE= Gerti, R= Rez, A= Arnold, FL= Floop, RO= Romero, DW= Dinky Winks, MI= Minion, TM= Toy Maker, MC= Machete, D= Donnagon, Fr= Francesca, E= Everyone)

After learning of the Toymaker's escape the ground started to shake violently! We all tried our best not to fall over. Some workers ended up falling out of their offices on the wall. 

M: Guy's, let's go!

Fr: Everybody, relax! 

We all rushed out of the OSS, and we ran towards the capital. When we got outside I could hear stomping in the background, but I couldn't see what was making those heavy footsteps. At that moment I realized that if the toymaker escaped, the game must've escaped with him. Francis and I look at each other. We look down at our glasses and we put them on. Once we put our glasses on we saw one of the robots from level 5.

F: Adam, do you see what I see?

M: Oh yeah, I do.

We ushered everyone to put on their glasses, so they could see what we saw.

M: Quick guys, put your glasses on. It's the only way you can see what's really happening. The game has entered the real world.

Once everyone put on their glasses, they went wide eyed.

C: There's only one thing to do in a situation like this.

R: What?

C: Call in the family.

Carmen lifted her wrist up to her mouth.

C: Calling all Cortezes.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Meanwhile at another building we see Carmen and Adam's dad Gregorio Cortez working on his latest invention. The fifth brain.

G: This is it. This is it. This is it. The moment we've been waiting for. Yes. Nobody move. Nobody move! Nobody touch the brain - the fifth brain. 

He touched the brain with one of his tool's and sparks flew out.

G: This is a historic moment. Probably the m-- 

One of the suction cups attached to his forehead popped off.

Gregorio licked it and reapplied it to his forehead.

G: Probably the most important-- No. This is the most important moment of my life. No one can disturb me now. I must activate the brain... Now.

And just as he was about to activate the brain he was interrupted by one of his co-workers.

"Mr. Cortez?"

G: Eh?

"Your children called. Some sort of emergency."

Immediately after hearing that Gregorio swiped everything off his desk, activated his jet shoes and flew out of the building. 

(Adam's P.O.V.)

Not too long after Carmen called for backup. Dad arrived.

M: Dad, you need these to see.

G: Glasses, quick!

Francis tossed a pair of glasses to my dad, and they landed right on his face. He turned around and saw the robot. He flew up towards it.

C: Incoming.

Suddenly mom arrived, as well as grandma and Uncle Machete. We threw them each a pair of glasses.

GM: This won't be easy.