Level 3

After giving Savannah the health pack we continued walking. The Toymaker's voice announced that we've entered level 3. The level looked to be metal building blocks in the sky.

(M= Me, A= Arnold, R= Rez, F= Francis, S= Savannah, G= Grandpa and TM= Toymaker)

A: I wish my family could see this amazing place.

M: What are you doing in the game Arnold?

After I said that everyone took a step back and Arnold turned towards me and removed his goggles. I was expecting he was gonna beat me up for asking.

A: Well, actually I got in on a beta tester's visa. I'm here for the great prize behind level 5. It'll save my family from poverty. But what wait's for us in level 5? I mean, is it all true? Untold riches.

I was about to tell him to not get his hopes up by explaining what happens when we reach level 5.

M: Arnold, you should know that when we reach the end of the game--

I was about to finish but he told me not to.

A: No. Don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise.

M: I'm sure it will be.

TM: Attention gamers! Stand on the red line.

We all stepped forward onto the red line.

TM: Choose your best player.

Everyone chose me and I stepped onto a platform

TM: Choose your strongest player.

Arnold put his arms in the air and walked onto a platform next to me. The platforms began to move. We were both given staff's that glowed. I was given a blue one while Arnold was given a green one.

TM: Survival of the fittest. Face your opponent.

Our platforms then faced each other.

M: Wait a minute. I'm not fighting Arnold.

A: I don't wanna crush Adam.

TM: The winner shall proceed with the other's to level 4. The loser shall be given an Immediate game over and will be evacuated permanently from the game.

M: Arnold, I have to rescue my sister.

A: I'm sorry, Adam, But I have my own family to think about.

M: I'm not gonna fight you Arnold!

Arnold then started twirling his staff in a threatening fashion.

A: I know, but I can still fight you.

TM: Fight!

Arnold and I began fighting! I struck him in the chest and he lost a life! I jumped to another platform and I painted a barrier to try and slow him down. But he just ended up slamming through it. He struck me in the chest. I cried out in pain as I lost another life. The front of Arnold's staff grew a claw and he grabbed me. He lifted me into the air and I fell losing another life. I then turned my staff into a trident and I slashed Arnold's chest again as he lost another life. He then threw my staff out of my grasp and struck me again and I landed on a platform. I thought I was done for but when I looked down at my life counter I saw .5 flashing on it. Arnold walked over to me and was about finish me.

I got back on my feet and kicked Arnold in the chest, making him land on his back. But he just got back up and swiped my feet from under me.

A: Nice knowing you, Adam.

I begged him to not end things this way.

M: Arnold, please don't end it like this!

He was about to destroy me when all of a sudden his staff shut off and the platform I was on started moving.

M: What's going on?

TM: You've been tagged.

M: What do you mean I've been tagged?

My platform moved me back to Rez and Francis. They helped me up as I was very beaten up from fighting Arnold.

TM: Someone has switched places with you.

I looked at Rez and Francis.

R: Not me guy.

I then realized that Savannah was gone. I turned around and she was standing on a platform moving towards Arnold!

M: Savannah, what are you doing?!

S: You have to find your sister Adam.

M: Sava... Don't... Don't do it!

She was then given a yellow staff and she prepared to fight Arnold.

M: SAVANNAH, NO!

TM: FIGHT!

She swung for Arnold's head but he ducked under her. Arnold struck her platform and she fell turning into code.

M: NO!

S: AAH!

Rez, Francis and I watched Savannah die! We then looked up and saw her Game Report.

TM: Savannah: Game Over!

I dropped to my knee's and felt like I was about to start crying! Francis placed his hand on my shoulder.

M: I never even got... Her E-mail address.

Grandpa placed his hand on my shoulder as I looked up at him.

G: Don't fall in love with the game, Mijo!

M: Let's get out of here.

Arnold's platform came back towards us and he apologized about Savannah.

A: Sorry, Adam. My family.

We all walked away from level 3.