Two.

"Slow down, slow down," Tony Stark orders Pepper Potts who is out jogging with him. Both are in athletic gear, Tony's jacket is wrapped around his shoulders. Pepper doesn't look pleased. "I'm totally not kidding." Pepper laughs slightly.

"You're totally rambling," she corrects.

"No, I'm not," Tony defends.

"Lost me," Pepper states. The two are now walking in the park, jogging long forgotten.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?" Tony asks, starting to explain his story again. Pepper nods slightly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, and then you're like, oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?" He waves his hands around in front of him. "Oh! Someone's watching."

"Right. And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee."

"Yes."

"Yeah. Everybody has that."

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Last night, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?" Pepper nods in understanding.

"Right."

"Morgan!" Tony remembers. "Morgan."

"So you woke up, and thought that we were. . ." Pepper drifts off.

"Expecting," Tony finishes. Pepper nods slightly.

"Yeah," she agrees, unamused. Tony becomes excited.

"Yes?" He asks. Pepper shakes her head.

"No," she shoots down. Tony pouts slightly.

"I had a dream about it. It was so real."

"If you wanted to have a kid, you wouldn't have done that," Pepper states, pointing to Tony's chest attachment.

"I'm glad you brought this up, 'cause it's nothing," Tony tells her. "It's just a housing unit for nano particles." Tony and Pepper have stopped walking now and are just standing in the middle of the park.

"It's not helping your case, okay?" Pepper tells him. Tony grabs her arms lightly.

"No, no, it's an attachment, it's not a-" He rambles, trying to argue with her.

"You don't need that."

"I know. I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us. The future, us, and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet, instead of, you know. . ."

"Shirts?" Pepper finishes. Tony nods.

"You know me so well. You finish all my sentences."

"You should have shirts in your closet," she remarks.

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Winston. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you."

"Yes," Pepper agrees. Tony nods.

"I will," he promises. A second later, Doctor Strange comes through a portal on the gravel road in front of the loving couple. The two turn to look at the strange man that just appeared out of nowhere.

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me," he greets. "Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." He adds. Tony narrows his eyes at Strange.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" Tony jokes.

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake," Strange explains.