Twenty-six.

Steve, who has just defeated himself, is jumping down from the building with the scepter. Tony and Scott are waiting for him.

"Cap. . ." Tony greets. He turns around to see Tony and Scott sitting in a broken car. "Sorry, buddy. We got a problem."

"Huh. Yeah, we do," Scott huffs.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Steve asks.

"You know what, give me a break, Steve. I just got hit in the head with a Hulk."

"You said that we had one shot. This, this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing." Scott begins to freak out.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself." Tony might just be mocking the ant powered hero.

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself."

"No!"

"No. No."

"Come on. Now you're just starting to sound like a parrot," Tony remarks.

"You never wanted a time heist, you weren't on board with the time heist. . ."

"I dropped the ball," Tony tells Steve who, for the most part, has been silently listening to Scott and Tony bicker.

"You ruined the time heist," Scott corrects.

"Is that what I did?"

"Yeah!"

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?" Steve asks, getting fed up with their bickering. Tony is only allowed one person to bicker with and it's the patriotic blonde.

"No, no, no. There's no other options. There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that. . . Bye, bye. You're not going home," Scott rambles.

"Yeah, well if we don't try, then no one else is going home, either," Steve counters.

"I got it," Tony announces. "There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State."

"When were they both there?"

"They were there at a. . . I've a vaguely exact idea."

Steve groans. "How vague?" He presses.

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?" Scott wonders.

"I know for a fact they were there. . ." Tony tells the blonde.

"Who's they? What are we doing?"

"And I know how I know."

"Guys, what's up? What is it?"

"Well, it looks like we're improvising," Tony tells Scott to get him to shut up.

"Right. What are we improvising?" It didn't work.

"Scott, get this back to the compound," Tony orders, handing the scepter to Scott. He then turns to Steve. "Suit up."

"What's in New Jersey?" Scott asks; he just wants to be a part of the conversation.

"0-4, 0-4. . .- Uhh, 0-7."

"0-7. - Excuse me. . ."

"1-9-7-0." Tiny finishes.

"Are you sure? Cap. Captain. Steve." Steve glares at Scott. "Sorry, America. Rogers." Scott finishes. "Look, if you do this, and this doesn't work, you're not coming back."