Sixteen.

An arrow is being nocked into a bow. The archer behind firmly grips it tight as it was aiming towards the target. Clint Barton is holding up a few arrows while mentoring his daughter, Lila Barton, on shooting one. "Okay, hold on. Don't shoot. You see where you're going?" He asks.

"Mhm," she hums.

"Okay, now let's worry about how you get there." Clint corrects his daughter's foot to the proper position, and adjusts her shooting stance. "Put your foot this way. Here. Can you see?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Mhm." Clint pushes Lila's hair in front of her face while covering her left eye.

"How about now?" He asks. Both Lila and Clint giggle. She looks to the target with the rest of the Barton family behind her having a picnic. "Alright. Ready your fingers."

"Nice," Cooper compliments his younger brother, Nathaniel.

"Nice throw, kiddo," Laura compliments as well.

"You go."

"Hey, you guys want mayo or mustard, or both?" Laura asks her husband and only daughter. Lila looks to her father.

"Who wants mayo on a hotdog?" She asks.

Clint shrugs. "Probably your brothers." Clint looks at his wife. "Uh, two mustard, please! Thanks, mama."

"Mayo or mustard?" Laura asks her youngest.

"How about ketchup?" He asks back.

"Ketchup?" She nods in agreement. "I think we can do ketchup."

"Mind your elbow," Clint tells his daughter. Lila releases the arrow and it hits the target directly in the bullseye. "Hahaha! Good job, Hawkeye. Go get your arrow."

"Hey guys! Enough practice, soup's on!" Laura shouts.

"Alright, we're coming; we're hungry." Clint looks behind him, but there's no one there, only dust being blown away by the wind. "Lila, let's go." Clint starts to look around. "Lila?" He starts to move and look around, and pick up the bow she had. "Honey? Hey, babe! Babe? Babe? Boys? Boys? Laura?" All he finds is dust. Lightning crackles.

~~~

SOMEWHERE IN SPACE

Dear Mr. Fantasy plays on the ship. Nebula and Tony are sitting at the table on the ship playing paper football. Lana and Loki lay down close by, staring at the ceiling. Lana's eyes are closed though and she has one hand pressed against her forehead. Her stomach feels uneasy and she can't stomach any of the food she's been given. So Loki lays with her.

"Wrra!" Nebula, frustrated, puts her hands in a fighting stance while looking at Tony.

"You don't need to do that. Because uh. . . you're just holding position," Tony tells her. Nebula flicks a paper football towards Tony. "Oh yeah, that was close." Nebula, once again, flicks a paper football towards Tony. "That's a goal. You're now one apiece."

"I would like to try again," Nebula flicks a paper football towards Tony.

"We tied up. Feel the tension? It's fun." Tony poorly flicks a paper football towards Nebula. "That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win." Nebula flicks the paper football towards Tony. "And. . . you've won. Congratulations." Tony reaches his hand out to shake Nebula's hand. "Fair game. Good sport." Nebula shakes Tony's hand. "Have fun?"

"It was fun," Nebula agrees. Tony then turns to the godly twins.

"You feeling better, Princess?" He asks. It's not mockingly because he's seen how bad she looks; plus he doesn't want her to kill him. She sits up with a groan and looks to him. "Yikes. Someone forget to take their happy pills this morning?" Lana laughs and playfully rolls her eyes.