Thirty.

Lana cracks her knuckles, staring deep into his eyes. Loki smirks. Thanos' entire army is summoned to the ground which includes the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, and Outriders. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army with Lana and Loki. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

"Cap, you hear me?" It's Sam. Steve stops and looks around. "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" A yellow portal begins to form behind him. "On your left." Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side.

Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, Loki finds dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, he see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes they see Bucky, Groot, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, and Pepper Potts (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asks. Wong looks to him.

"What, you wanted more?" He counters.

Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" Steve summons Mjolnir. ". . . assemble."

They begin fighting. In the midst of battle, Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir.

"No, give me that. You have the little one." Thor tells him, taking back the axe.

~~~

Later, Tony Stark is fighting some of Thanos' army. But Cull Obsidian punches him to the ground. Then Giant-Man kicks him away and Peter Parker runs to Tony.

"Hey! Holy cow. You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, 'cause I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us!' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time. . ." Peter rambles. Tony listens to it all before hugging Peter tightly. "What are you doing?" He asks them hugs back. "This is nice."

~~~

Quill lays down somewhere, having gotten kicked down from the fight. A figure approaches him, clouded by fog. They stop in front of Quill and just look to him, their head tilting. After a moment, a manicured hand reaches down to help him up. Quill takes it. The figure- who Quill can now make out as female- pulls Quill close to her.

"Quill?" She whispers. He nods. "I thought I lost you." He cups her cheek. She looks him over before yanking him even closer so she can kiss him. He smiles and kisses her back. "Gods, I thought I lost you."

"That's quite the wake up call," he remarks against her lips. She laughs and kisses him again.

~~~

Later, Clint is running with the gauntlet. "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" He asks.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouts.