Twenty-four.

Present day Tony Stark is flying around Stark Tower in the Mark 85. He scans the interior of the tower and sees the original Avengers apprehending Loki. It's the backside of the iconic shot of Hawkeye pointing the bow at Loki's face while the Avengers surround him.

"Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here," he says.

Steve, who is in Stark Tower, walks towards the elevator. "Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now."

"If it's all the same to you. . . I'll have that drink now." 2012!Loki says. 2012!Tony smirks ever do slightly.

"All right. Good one. No standing around, I'm closing up this door for later." He turns to 2012!Steve. "By the way, feel free to clean up."

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit-" 2023!Tony states as Steve walks around in his old suit. "-did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony."

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott remarks before doing a patriotic salute.

"Uhh, magic wand?" Natasha asks.

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it," 2012!Tony tells her. She nods. A Hydra team including Rumlow and Sitwell enter, known at this time as a part of SHIELD.

"We can take that-" Sitwell says, taking Loki's Scepter from Natasha. "-off your hands."

"By all means. Careful with that thing."

"Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way," Clint comments.

"We promise to be careful."

"Who are these guys?" Scott asks.

"They are SHIELD. . . Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet," Tony tells him, his voice lowered so he doesn't alert his past-self.

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean. . . they look like bad guys."

"You're small, but you're talking loud."

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," 2012!Steve states.

Loki transforms into Steve for a second in imitation. "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" He transforms back, smiling. "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be. . ." Thor slaps a muzzle on Loki's mouth to make him quiet.

"Shut up," Thor orders. Loki rolls his eyes.

"All right, you're up, little buddy." Tony looks at the briefcase with the Tesseract. "There's our stone."

Scott lies down on Tony's shoulder. "Alright. Flick me." Tony flicks Scott onto his 2012 self, right into his beard. 2012!Tony then scratches his beard, dropping present Scott onto 2012 Tony's reactor.

All of the 2012 Avengers get in an elevator. Hulk makes to follow, but finds the elevator full.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached," 2012!Tony tells Hulk, sitting down on one of the cases.

"Take the stairs," Clint adds.

"Yeah." Hulk draws his fist back right as the elevator door closes. "Stop. Stop!" He follows through with the punch, making a dent in the wall right where the door was.

"Take the stairs. Take the stairs!" Hulk grumbles, pissed.

"All right, Cap. I got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 80th floor," Tony says into their comms.

"On it. Head to the lobby," Steve orders.

"Alright. I'll see you there."

~~~