Twenty-nine.

Bruce opens his eyes and sees the Sanctuary II up in the sky and a single missile heading towards the base blowing Scott away. Then a continuous array of missiles destroys the base completely and everyone sinks below to the underground.

~~~

Bruce holds up tons of debris from collapsing on top of the other Avengers. Some debris is stuck on top of Rocket.

"I can't breathe. I can't breathe! I can't breathe," Rocket declares.

"Canopy. Canopy. Canopy," Rhodey orders. He then gets out of his damaged suit.

"Rhodey, Rocket, get outta here!" Bruce shouts. Rhodey crawls over to help Rocket while taking a rebar as leverage to lift the debris off Rocket.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Come on!" Rhodey gets Rocket out and they both sigh in relief.

"Rhodey!" Bruce shouts. A flood engulfs both Rhodey and Rocket.

~~~

Scott survives the blast by shrinking. His comms then start buzzing. "Mayday, mayday! Does anybody copy? We're in the lower level, it's flooding!"

"What?" Scott asks, the words not truly registering.

"We're drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!"

"Wait! I'm here! I'm here, can you hear me?"

~~~

Clint landed in the sewer system and is trying to get his bearings. He flashes a light upwards to see what happened. "Cap?" He calls. He finds the gauntlet is with him but senses he's not alone down here. He shoots an arrow with light towards the dark tunnel and finds hordes of Outriders. "Damn." The archer takes the gauntlet and runs towards the opposite direction while the Outriders chase after him.

~~~

The Sanctuary II beams Thanos to the ground. Nebula walks towards him. "Daughter." Thanos greets.

"Yes, Father. So, this is the future. Well done." Nebula takes off the orange plate on her head and throws it away. "Thank you, Father. They suspected nothing."

Thanos plants his double-bladed sword on the ground. He then takes off his helmet and places it on top of the swords edge. "The arrogant never do." Thanos then sits down. "Go. Find the stones. Bring them to me"

"What will you do?" Nebula asks.

"Wait." Nebula proceeds to go find the stones.

~~~

On the Sanctuary II, Gamora watches. She heads over to where the real present day Nebula is being held prisoner. "Tell me something. In the future, what happens to you and me?" Gamora asks.

"I tried to kill you. Several times." Gamora rolls her eyes. "But eventually, we become friends. We become sisters."

Gamora holds out her hand. "Come on. We can stop him." Nebula takes it.

~~~

Tony is walking towards Steve who's unconscious on the ground. "Come on, buddy. Wake up. That's my man. You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony holds up the famous shield and hands it over to Steve.

"What happened?" The blonde asks groggily.

"We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see."

~~~

After the Decimation is undone, Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Lana, and Thor discover Thanos from the year 2014 has arrived on Earth. He is fully aware of his plans success and his fate and the Avengers attempts to undo his plan.