Twenty-one.

Bruce fiddles around with buttons on a panel back in a lab at the Avengers Compound. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume and in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Natasha and Steve are beside Bruce.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh. . . the van thing," Bruce orders the brunette.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby," Steve states.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose tiny here in the 1950s." Scott, Natasha, and Steve give Bruce a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott asks, now scared of what is about to happen.

"He's kidding," Natasha tells Scott before lowering her voice and turning to Bruce, "you can't say things like that!"

"Just. . . It was a bad joke," Bruce promises Scott. The ant powered hero nods.

"You were kidding, right?"

"I have no idea," he admits to Natasha, "we're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." He presses a few buttons. "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing"

"Good luck, Scott. You got this," Steve assures him.

"You're right. I do, Captain America."

"On the count of three. 3. . . 2. . . 1!" Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel. In 5 seconds, Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-man suit comes back; a teenager version of Scott Lang.

"Uh, guys? This. . . this doesn't feel right."

"What is this?" Steve asks, concern lacing his voice.

"What's going on?" Bruce questions.

"That. . . who is that?" Natasha presses.

Bruce pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem. "Hold on."

"Is that Scott?"

"Yes, it's Scott!" Teen!Scott exclaims before he gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel. An old man in in the Ant-Man suit appears out of the tunnel instead. "Ow! My back!"

"What is this?" Steve asks again. Honestly, is there anything the blonde truly does understand?

"Can I get a little space here."

"Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!" After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit.

"It's a baby," Steve states the obvious. Natasha looks to him, biting back a retort. Knowing her, the retort would be "Thanks, Captain Obvious".

"It's Scott," Bruce argues.

"As a baby!"

"He'll grow!"

"Bring Scott back."

Bruce motions to Natasha, "when I say kill the power, kill the power."

"Oh my god," she mutters, going over to the huge switch to get ready.

"And. . . Kill it!" Natasha pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down. Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again.

"Somebody peed my pants. But I don't know if it was 'baby' me or 'old' me. . . Or just 'me' me," Scott confesses.