9. The Offer

Seth tried to yank his hands free and wouldn't sit still as I looked down at him.

"Let. Me. Go," He hissed through his teeth.

Ignoring his demand, I pulled out the phone with the video and shoved it in his face.

He watched it, the fight in his expression leaving and getting replaced by a look of disbelief.

The video came to an end and I pulled the phone back and put it back in my pocket. His glares found me again.

"If you tell anyone that we brought Ruth back, you're going down with us, capiche?" I told him pointblank.

His features darkened once more. "You let me do your dirty work so you can fuck a corpse from the 40's?" He yelled incredulously.

"She's not a corpse," Ethan spoke up from his bed where he sat. "She was revived. And you've got a lot of nerve calling us freaks when you're the one that dug up her body!"

He tilted his head to the side to glare at Ethan since I blocked his view. "Call it want you want, loser," Seth replied. "You're still a bunch of lunatics and I'm not making any deals with you! Now let me go!"

I sighed. "We're gonna let you go. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I just wanted to make this clear to you," I told him, starting to untie him. "What you do with that is up you."

He stood up, rubbing his wrists while having a stare-down with me.

"Fine," Seth then said with venom in his voice. "I won't tell anybody, but I have another offer."

"Let's hear it."

"Additionally I will leave college under one condition," He explained.

"Well?" I raised my eyebrows impatiently. "Spit it out."

"I want Lillith."

A/N: What to you guys think? Will Cory agree to this?