2. He's gorgeous

"He was strong but soft; a combination, very few have mastered"

As the man, who Namjoon assumed as taehyung, walked down the carpet with an aura screaming dominance. Everyone was in awe. Females were swooning, males probably lost their minds as their eyes never left the god-like human infront of them.

Namjoon was also one of the males who lost their minds, because god! He couldn't stop staring at all! He was fucking gorgeous! Not that anyone would mind, taehyung was a well-known model after all. Well, well-known for everyone else, namjoon didn't even know he existed. But that can be said for half of the people working with him or around him.

Taehyung's eyes showed so much confident as he walked down the thin material. He was fucking godly. And hot as hell, namjoon added in his mind. Seokjin never really talked to Namjoon about his colleagues so it was no surprise that namjoon didn't know who the mysterious man was.

One thing that constantly caught his mind was the male's eyes. His beautiful hazel orbs were cold and confident, but at the same time there was a sense of warmth and kindness in them which only namjoon seemed to notice.

Taehyung looked younger than him but again, the model world fooled everyone. Like, who could say that seokjin was turning 27 next year. He looked enchanting and young which fooled people. So, namjoon stopped the thought making any assumptions about the man.

"As we all know, Kim Taehyung has a huge love for Gucci", Kevin said, followed by numerous chuckles. Seokjin smiled, too. That made namjoon smile. His hyung was also no less than taehyung.

Kevin nodded and started speaking again, "So, Taehyung will be representing the whole of Asia in the upcoming BTS Fashion Week! And the icing on top of the cake is... he'll be sponsored by of course IMG Models, as well as Gucci, South Korea!", he exclaimed. Taehyung just smiled and bowed as everyone in the room applauded and cheered loudly for the rather fancy looking man. Namjoon also clapped along with them, happy for the man.

"Wait, wait, wait", Kevin suddenly said, breaking everyone's happy little mood. "I have one more announcement, for which, Kim Seokjin, I need you to be up here as soon as you can", he said.

People surrounding him as well as namjoon looked at seokjin and asked him to go. Seokjin looked utterly confused at the sudden request but went up on the stage nontheless, smiling and bowing sheepishly. Once he stood straight, the Ceo of IMG secured his glasses and took upon the mic to speak again.

"Our Kim Seokjin here is chosen as the #1 Best Sculpted Face in the world! That's not it, he's also been chosen for the lead role in the latest upcoming drama 'My One and Only' along with famous actress, Song-Hye Kyo!", the crowed roared with happiness and glee as everyone clapped loudly at the amazing news.

Seokjin was shook. He didn't know that. He was pretty up when it came to acting but he never really got any real roles apart from some Commercials here and there, so he was beyond excited to be working in a drama. It was just an addition that he would get to work with the person he had the longest crush on. Well, the crush might still be there.

Taehyung patted his back lightly, gaining his attention. Seokjin looked his way and smiled, engulfing the younger into a soft hug. Taehyung showed his thumbs up as a way of congratulating his friend, after they parted from the hug. "You, too", seokjin smiled and muttered, before turned around to look back down from the stage, only to see Namjoon clapping loudly for him even when everyone else was staring at him weirdly. He blushed as his brother's antics before his widened and he quickly went down to Namjoon to make sure that his little bro didn't end up having a panic attack. Apparently, namjoon hadn't noticed that everyone was staring at him, so when he did, he panicked.

Seokjin was there in the fraction of a second. "I'm here", he said, patting Namjoon's shoulder, not doing anything extreme as namjoon was doing okay.

"Alright, everyone! Don't worry, enjoy yourselves. Let's celebrate!", the DJ shouted at he played some weird music but thankfully it lifted Namjoon's mood as he sang along with the music, barely dancing. But seokjin was on full blast, he did whatever step came to his mind. He is awesome, namjoon thought. He smiled to himself as he enjoyed seeing his big brother all excited and happy to be there.

After what felt like an eternity, seokjin came to the bar-table where namjoon was sipping his cocktail in peace. Well, that was short lived as he realized that seokjin has brought someone with him.

"Hey, Joon. Meet my friend Taehyung", seokjin said, gesturing at taehyung. Namjoon nodded as his dark eyes never left the boy's softer ones.

Taehyung thought that namjoon was fucking beautiful. From his beautiful honey-glowing skin to his charcoal eyes to his surely sculpted chest, peeking out of the three unbuttoned buttons of the dress shirt he was wearing underneath the coat. Not to mention, his thighs looked delicious even when he wore a considerably not so tight pants. And he probably had the most perfect proportions tae had ever seen. He could be model because damn! He was fucking gorgeous!

"Tae, Namjoon", Seokjin introduced and namjoon showed his hand for the other to shake and mumbled out a small, 'hi'. Taehyung shook his hand but instead of returning his greeting, he just nodded and turned towards the table. Sitting down on one of the stools, Taehyung showed some numbers to the bartender who seemed to understand his gesture and brought him a tequila which smelled rather strong.

Namjoon found it really fucking rude of tae to just nod at him without saying anything, as if he wasn't even there or he simply didn't care. He didn't know why but it bothered him that the other didn't acknowledge him.

It made namjoon furious and he stood up, keeping some notes for the cocktail which was only half finished. "Keep the change", he mumbled and walked out of there, without acknowledging taehyung and not caring if he came out as bad.

"What happened?", seokjin asked at he saw his fuming little round face.

"I-I d-d-don't l-l-l-li-like h-him!"