10. It's peaceful in your arms

Taehyung was just waiting for namjoon to say that it wasn't what it looked like. His heart was going to break and he was about ready to curl into a ball and cry. But then Namjoon said something that made him realize that it was Namjoon, he could never do that.

"Hyung, honestly, I would say it's not what it looks like but it kind of is so...", namjoon spoke calmly. That doesn't mean he wasn't freaking out on the inside.

"Oof... Y'all shameless. But fuck, that was kinda hot not gonna lie", Jin replied, biting his bottom lip dramatically.

"Ewww go away, don't be a little shit, hyung", namjoon hissed. He was fucking embarrassed and his brother was being a little bitch. God, he would murder him right there only if he didn't love him so much.

"What? Oh my god, I don't deserve this disrespect. My brother and brother-in-law are dry humping each other and all I do is stay cool about it. But not like anyone appreciates that", seokjin fake cries, pouring the remaining water from the water bottle onto his face.

"Hyung, don't be immature. Just go. Please", namjoon pleads. Not to mention he's enjoying taehyung's face in his a neck a bit too much.

"Okay, bro. Chill", Jin rolled his eyes and exited the room. Before namjoon could sigh in relief though, seokjin appeared on the door again and winked while saying, "Don't forget protection, Joonie". He ran out quickly before namjoon could say anything. His windshield laugh blooming in the entire mansion.

Namjoon sighed but smiled. His hyung is really one in a million.

"Tae, baby, you can look up now, hyung's gone", the nickname rolled off of his tounge without him realizing as he petted the younger's hair who was latching onto his neck out of utter embarrassment.

Taehyung looked at him through his lashes. And as soon as their eyes met taehyung quickly attached himself to Namjoon's neck again. He was so shy!

Namjoon laughed heartily and got up slowly, taehyung still in his arms. Taehyung whined when he felt Namjoon setting him down and namjoon hushed him softly, laying a finger on his lips.

Taehyung's cheeks reddened and he nodded in acceptance. He let namjoon manhandle him as the elder turned him around in his hold so that he was facing the television.

"You wanna watch a movie, darling?", namjoon whispered into taehyung's ear. It wasn't sexual or anything, just pure fondness. Taehyung nodded shyly, making himself comfortable in Namjoon's lap as the elder rested his chin on his head.

"Which one, love?", namjoon asked again, the nicknames just slipping off of his mouth one after another.

"Umm... J-Jin hy-hyung's?", taehyung looked back at him with big, hopeful eyes.

Namjoon smiled at him and nodded, kissing the back of tae's head tightly. Taehyung giggled and leaned back into Namjoon, making himself as comfy as he can.

As soon as he was going to sigh, be remebered something and practically scrambled out of the older man's lap, startling him. Taehyung quickly searched for his phone and smiled victoriously as soon as he got it.

He patted a confused Namjoon's head and made himself comfortable in his hold once again. He quickly switched on his phone and tapped notes.

"Sorry, just wanted my phone here. I haven't spoken since very long so it's kind of hard for me to speak clearly."

"Oh, honey. It's no problem. Your voice is lovely though. You can speak as much as you want when you're around me. Only if you're comfortable, okay?", namjoon asked. Taehyung smiled brightly and nodded, mouthing a quick okay.

Namjoon played the first episode of seokjin's drama, 'My one and Only', and laid back on the headboard, making himself and taehyung comfortable.
_____________________________________

After they completed watching all seven episodes of the drama, namjoon yawned. He was very sleepy but surprisingly, taehyung was still very ecstatic. Maybe because he slept for quite a long time before.

"Tae, I wanna sleep", he said lowly, running his fingers through taehyung's delicate strands. Taehyung turned to look at him and nodded, mouthing a me too as his eyes went lidded. Namjoon was amused that the younger went from excited to sleepy in a fraction of second.

Namjoon turned on his side, holding his head up with his hand. He moved over and smiled. "Come lay with me, baby", He said gently, patting the empty spot on the bed. Taehyung complied and laid down next to the man, immediately wrapping his arms around the other and hugging him tightly against his body.

He buried his face into the crook of the elder's neck. "You smell nice, Joonie", tae said, making joon startle. He didn't think taehyung would be able to speak clearly so soon. Maybe it was because he was extremely sleepy and barely concious of what he was doing.

"You're cute", tae said softly, the deepness of his voice causing a vibration. Namjoon hummed, "I took a shower earlier". He slowly running his fingers against taehyung's nape causing the younger to release a content sigh. 

Namjoon hugged Taehyung tighter, running his fingers against the younger's sides. He looked down at the beautiful man, who looked back at him, half asleep and in a daze.

Namjoon felt his heart swell at the view. He pushed his forehead against Taehyung's, kissing the tip of his nose softly. "Tae...I like you, a lot actually", he whispered.

Taehyung smiled, eyes shut as he rested his head on Namjoon's chest. "I like you too. Very much." He replied. Namjoon pulled tae close and pressed his lips against taehyung's, pulling back quickly causing the younger to whine. "Don't be so greedy, bun", he laughed, brushing their noses together.

Taehyung pouted, going back to rest his head against Namjoon's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Namjoon laughed and hugged taehyung against his chest tightly. "You're too cute sometimes. Fuck it. You're too cute all the time!", he smiled. Taehyung giggled, nodding slowly.

"Ah.. It's raining. Let's sleep so that we can go out after the rain stops", namjoon said, as he looked at the curtains go dark, barely any light illuminating in the room even though it was early morning.

Taehyung hummed, hugging namjoon closer. He opened his eyes again and looked at namjoon. Namjoon stared at him confusedly and chuckled when taehyung shyly pointed at his lips.

Namjoon nodded and pressed an intense kiss against the younger's lips. The kiss almost made taehyung cry because of how loving and sweet it was. Namjoon pulled back and cupped taehyung's face in his large hands, kissing him again and making him gasp. Tae gripped Namjoon's hands in his own. 

They laid still, slowly and unintentionally drifting off to sleep in each others' arms, neither realizing the rain had stopped and the warm light of the sun was starting to shine through the blinds.