7. Date

Taehyung blushed at the little heart and kept his phone down

He liked it casual, believe it or not. He liked lazy days and not having to put in his contacts or apply his makeup. He liked simple lunches with friends and strolling around without having to get dressed up.

But he also liked his nightlife, when he wasn't famous, he enjoyed the loud music and the overpriced drinks and the exciting clubs. It was nice. Not having to be scared of possible rumors and just being yourself. Not being model Kim Taehyung and just Taehyung.

But he also liked his photoshoots, modeling stages, and business meet ups. He liked the professional atmosphere and making something of himself.

Everyone thought that he was some style icon who wore nothing less than overly expensive shit. No one actually knew how much he wanted to wear normal clothes without getting judged or being accommodated in the list of 'worst dressed celebrities' or whatever. He liked thinking that you can look good in literally anything if you have the confidence to pull it off.

He had many hats, hats that he felt comfortable in. And hopefully, one day at least, he wanted to find someone who enjoyed them too.

He ran a layer of lip balm on his lips, smacked them together and enjoyed the light, barely there, color of this particular shade that made him look extra soft and even more kissable than he already was.

Even though Namjoon asked him to dress casual, taehyung couldn’t deny a bit of a soft eye-shadow, and maybe a little blush just to keep his color fresh. He wasn't the type of person who wanted to impress people but with namjoon, he felt like it was worth putting some effort.

Needless to say, Taehyung had been getting ready for about two hours now, and yup, like in all other stories, he lost track of time. As dramatic as that sounds. He heard his phone chiming to interrupt his music and realized that Namjoon was waiting for him downstairs.

He slipped into his boots and checked his hair one more time in the mirror, loving how the strands of silver were falling just right on his eyes. He had picked out a black and white, checkered button up with a black pant, a silver-black belt, his watch and his bracelet. He wasn't a man of many accessories. That was Jimin's thing.

The shirt made him look phenomenal, his proportions stood out clear as day. Well, you have to keep your fitness if you want to be a model.

He took in a deep breath and exhaled loudly in hopes of dismissing the nerves before locking up the apartment and skipping down the steps.

When he saw Namjoon parked right out in front of his apartment, leaning against his ridiculously expensive car with his ankles crossed, arms over his chest, head sort of tilted to the side and dressed the way he is, well - Taehyung just sort of lost all sense of reality.

It's like someone just vacuumed the air out of his lungs, replaced it with stupid and silly feelings that he didn't exactly ask the universe for in the first place.

He was wearing a goddamn white full-sleeve tee and that’s all taehyung could focus on for several seconds that felt like almost ten years. It was matched with his white pants and a  white cap to bring it all together, and taehyung thought he looked so fucking fine.

Shit. His tee fit perfectly, hinting a bit on his toned chest. His pants weren't too tight but it fit in just the right places. All in all, his complete white, perceftly fitting outfit, made his proportions look even more delicious than before. The light colour complimenred his honey-gold skin so well that taehyung had to swoon. And damn! Those glasses were gonna be the death of him.

Namjoon had dressed completely casual and taehyung didn't know how he still managed to look like a complete snacc.

Honestly, it was unfair for someone to look so good. After staring for a few minutes, he realized that thinking like that about your date is really fucking indecent so he sheepishly made his way towards the rapper, smile turning a bit apologetic.

Namjoon's thoughts weren't much different though.

As soon as he had seen taehyung, he felt dizzy. He looked so fucking good!
Like, he had seen a few of his pictures earlier today and he looked like a god in those photoshoots but seeing him in real life, dressed casually, the younger seemed to be the most delicate thing out there.

He realized that he might be drooling all over himself so he gave the other a cute little smile.

"Hey," He was smiling fully and gave Taehyung this little wave with just his fingers as Tae managed to make it down the rest of the steps in one piece and not embarrassing himself by falling or something like that.

Taejyung wanted to immediately devour him. Or rather, kiss him like it was their last. Because Namjoon's smile was so damn gorgeous and so absolutely genuine.

"You look nice," Namjoon complimented like the good date he is, eyes noticeably scanning Taehyung up and down as Taehyung stepped closer.

"Not too bad yourself," Taehyung mouthed, and surprisingly- or perhaps not- namjoon understood what he was saying.

He smiled again, giving taehyung little butterflies inside his tummy. And tae blushed a bit shyly, and it was literally the most endearing thing Namjoon had ever witnessed.

As they sat in the car, taehyung kept looking at namjoon. And namjoon caught him doing so. He let out a soft little laugh before looking at taehyung, his eyes glimmering with happiness. "Should I be worried that you're looking at me like this already?," He giggled. And if taehyung wasn't red before, he sure was now. He lightly punched Namjoon's arm before hiding his face in his hands, letting out a groan.

Namjoon chuckled and pulled taehyung's face out of his hands, leaning forward and kissing his cheek softly.

"I want this to be special for us".