9. What are you doing to me? (M)

"Did you kill him!?"

"Shh don't shout, hyung. What the hell!?", namjoon whisper-yelled at his annoying brother when seokjin hit his arm.

Seokjin snorted. There was no time for this though. "Just answer me, shithead!", he whispered back to namjoon.

"I didn't kill him. Relax. We were just-", namjoon was interrupted by his brother's loud and overdramatic gasp. "You guys had intercourse, didn't you?", seokjin screeched.

"Inter- What the fuck!? No!", namjoon shouted back just as loudly, forgetting about the younger boy who was sleeping on his bed, just beside them.

Soft whimpers were heard as seokjin and namjoon looked down at taehyung's small frame.

Seokjin scoffed at his brother and quickly sat down on the bed, beside tae's legs.

"Don't talk loudly, Joonie. He's sleeping", he smiled as he looked at tae's face. He was beautiful even like this. Seokjin looked at namjoon with a teasing smile which namjoon's mind immediately translated as, 'Good job'.

Namjoon scoffed but smiled nontheless. His brother was a complete softie when it came to namjoon and his dates. "Actually, we weren't gonna come so soon but we had to cancel because of some weird perverted man", namjoon started automatically.

Seokjin made a displeased noise in the back of throat, shaking his head as he looked back at taehyung.

Namjoon stood there, watching his brother gently thread his fingers through his date's dark locks. He smiled, his brother was literally the best.

However, Namjoon's thoughts changed when even after half an hour (five minutes), seokjin made no effort to move. Namjoon rolled his eyes. He wanted to take care of taehyung to!

"Hyung, will you go now or do I need to ask you out?", namjoon spoke, not really sounding annoyed. Seokjin's eyes widened dramatically and namjoon knew what was coming next.

"Joonie! You can't ask me out! I'm your brother, that's incest!", Jin gasped loudly, pressing his hand to his chest for extra effect.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, shaking his head at his elder brother. Sometimes he forgot seokjin was the older one out of the two of them.

"Just go", namjoon whined.

"Okay, okay", seokjin raised both of his hands in surrender, "take care of him, Joon. Don't do anything weird", seokjin said, stroking taehyung's bangs out of his hair before getting up and patting joon's shoulder twice.

Namjoon rolled his eyes for the hundredth time but nodded with a smile afterwards. He watched as Jin went out of his room and disappeared into the hallway of the house.

Namjoon sat beside taehyung, on the floor, looking at him intently. He rested his chin on his hands and smiled at the younger boy. He was really pretty, really good looking.

But on top of everything, he had a kind heart. That's what Namjoon liked the most about Taehyung. He remembered watching a video where taehyung got worried about a little girl in the crowd and made sure her mom had her in her arms.

Namjoon smiled to himself. He had always wanted someone like taehyung. Sweet, kind, adorable and silly. His beauty was a bonus. Taehyung truly had it all.

"God's unfair", namjoon whispered out. Yes, god was unfair. He gave everything to the person in front of namjoon.

But he missed out on one of the most awesome things, his voice. Namjoon knew taehyung could speak, he had heard his voice. It was surprisingly deep if he was being honest. But that was past the point. The problem was, namjoon didn't know why taehyung didn't feel comfortable speaking to others.

Like, actually speaking. He remebered how taehyung had gotten extremely anxious when that weird waiter was touching him that way. I mean, he understood anyone would get anxious if that happened but the questionable thing was, the way taehyung reacted.

When namjoon had arrived at the scene, it was like taehyung had almost given up. The way he clinged onto him after that incident was a bit surprising too.

Taehyung wasn't strongly built and neither was he but namjoon had tried to fight of the man while taehyung... He just looked like he had already accepted his fate.

Namjoon shuddered. These were the kind of thoughts he usually hated. He tended to think too much about such small things that he had a hard time keeping people. Namjoon just wished this habit of his wouldn't push taehyung away too. Because after all, it was his matter. Taehyung would tell him one day if they got close enough. In the far corner of his mind, namjoon hoped they did.

Suddenly a hand was dropped to his shoulder, making him jolt and look straight at the beautiful male infront of him whose eyes were still half lidded.

Namjoon's cheeks heated up as he realized how close they really were. They had shared many kisses these past few days but that didn't stop Namjoon's heart from fluttering everytime their faces were close.

Taehyung sat up with some difficulty, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes with his large hands. Namjoon imagined what it would be like to be choked by those hands- what the fuck, namjoon!? Shut up. Namjoon scolded himself internally for thinking like that.

Another pat on his shoulder diverted his attention towards his date. Taehyung lifted his hand and pointed the back of his wrist with his right index finger.

Namjoon looked at him dumbly before finally realizing what he was asking. He scuffled to check the table clock on the nightstand.

21:18.

"Nine-twenty", namjoon spoke out, watching softly as taehyung nodded his head slowly, still in a daze. His hair was sprawled out in every angle and he still somehow managed to look like an absolute angel. Damn! Angels must be jealous of his beauty.

Before he could think more though, taehyung tugged at his collar twice ti grab his attention. Namjoon stood up and taehyung sat him on the bed, beside himself.

He looked at namjoon with a cheeky smile, who smiled back confusedly. And before namjoon could think more, he was pulled into a deep kiss, courtesy of taehyung pulling his collar harshly.

Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise like every other time taehyung had caught him off-guard. Taehyung forced his tongue inside Namjoon's mouth, ripping out another surprised yelp from the man.

Namjoon slowly relaxed, his eyes going close automatically assume taehyung roamed his hot cavern. Slowly climbing on top of Namjoon's lap, taehyung straddled his hips, throwing him onto the bed and dragging himself along with the elder, all while kissing him deeply.

Namjoon's hands made their way to taehyung's neck and a moan espaced him as taehyung on his lower lip. The younger gave an experimental thrust of his crotch onto namjoon, making him break out of the kiss and moan loudly. They started breathing in and out harshly as taehyung grinded down his crotch onto Namjoon's. Namjoon felt it. It was just there. Heat coiled up inside his stomach as taehyung started biting and sucking on his neck.

It was there. "oh my god, yes, yes... Tae, ah- please.. I-I'm-", before namjoon could finish though, a shocked yelp was heard. They stopped hastily, eyes widening.

Seokjin was on the entrance of Namjoon's room, water pouring out of his mouth in what namjoon guesses was shock.

Before namjoon could move, seokjin said something which made namjoon whine and made taehyung bury his face into his neck.

"Continue."