The meeting

Sebastian pov

Sebastian ran down the side walk pushing others out of his way sliding through the crevasses that people made.

Ciel pov

Ciel ran as fast as he could through the crowds.He had left Sebastian behind he couldn't believe this was happening to him. He slows down and sits in a bus stop bench and places his face in his hands.

Sebastian pov

Sebastian continued tuning down the street trying to find ciel. He had over exaggerated any one could half been the victim of the prank.

~Flash back~

Ciel pov

Ciel smiled something he didn't do often he walked down the Halls off his high school it was his last year until he graduated. He had managed to get a straight A average in all his classes proud of him self he didn't notice the snickering people surrounding him. As he opens the door to his next class room a bucket of pink paint drenched him. He fumed towards the locker rooms and ran into the showers. Sebastians pov

Sebastian was busy watching tv waiting for his "brother" to come home when the phone rings "Hello Michiellies(not Shure how to spell his last name) residence who is this." As he raped up the phone call he when up stairs to get ciel some new clothes to change into.

Ciel pov

I sigh as I walked towards the front office I was called telling me that my brother had extra clothes for me. When I got there my brother stood near the desk with a bag in his hands. Taking the bag from him I ran into the nearest restroom and changed. I was to go home with my brother.

~time skip~

I sigh I couldn't believe my brother he was driving me home and keeper messing with my nerves "Sebastian I order you to stop" Sebastian snikers stoping the car on the side of the street. I sigh this is not what I meant but what ever I ran out of the car and into the mass of people trying to get home.

~end flash back~

Reader pov

i was fighting with some female rebel demons( image above shows what you were wearing) I was about to do my final blow till I was stab I quickly kill them and I walk out of the alley as I was walking I notice a highschool boy

I walk over I thought 'strange that boy has a eye patch' I looked upset him and felt my consciousness slipping away for me as he spoke with worry "Excuse me?? Are you ok??"

Ciel pov

I decided to go back to the car when I turned to get up I noticed a girl around my age step out of an ally. I notice her bleeding and walk to her "excuse me??are you ok??"

Sebastian pov

I walk towards ciel wich was seated at a bench and notice a girl on the floor on the entrance to an alley and she seams to be hurt by vilest ecpression. I rush to theme fearing that she might be dead.

Reader pov

"Y-yea I'm o-" I said as I started to loose consciousness from loss of blood. I woke up in a strange bed "hmm???? What happened" I said to my self the door opened to find a guy with crimson eyes staring down at me with love filled eyes.