Alliance

Reader pov

I woke up in a bed I didn't recognize the memories of getting kidnaped started to creep into my mind. I looked down at my self I was wearing a white spaghetti strap dress with pink flowers on it . "Where am I??" I heard a voice no a song saying, "London bridge is falling down falling down falling down London bride is falling down . My fair lady" I followed the music to find a guy with a hat, who was he?

Sebastian pov

When we arrived to the underworld we looked for three specific people that we were sure would be able to help us in our quest to find (y/n)

Ciel pov

Sebastian and I split up to speed up the search. First up my enemies estate the Tracy estate, I walked up to the door of the house to have Claude open up, he looked at me with a surprised look" can I help you with something ciel?" I sucked up my pried and spoke up " I need alois and you to help Sebastian and I find some one that is realy important to is, so what do you say?" He nodded and said "of course with a price, it's getting boring just watching fire and smell burning material," I lolled at him and yelled " get to the point!!" He smirked and responded " we want a house on earth with all the luxuries" I sighed " fine just hurry"

Sebastian pov

I went to the reaper headquarters and searched off a head of red hair. Cut through crowds of reapers and found nothing, I turned about to leave when I was glomped to the ground I was starting to get really irritated with the reaper society they continued to give me strange looks "get off me!!!" I yelled. " oh bassy but It's been so long!!!!" I smiled I had never been so happy to see this man girl thing. " grell this is very important I need your help, I need to find someone that is very very important so can you help me?" I looked at him as I got up from the floor. " of course anything for you bassy!!!" We left in a hurry to meet up with ciel I just hope that he got Claude and Alois.

Reader pov

The guy didn't say anything he just looked at me and walked up to me singing the London bridge song and started combing my hair. I was to afraid to do anything, I just sat and waited, waited for ciel and Sebastian to come help me. I just hoped they don't take long, I don't know what this man is capable of. 'Hurry please!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just another short chapter

so will you get saved? Will the rivalry between your saviors be your demise? Find out tomorrow.