Jump scare

Reader pov

I can't believe I agreed on watching a zombie movie ugh I hate zombie movies!!! I washed some dishes in the kitchen while Sebastian and ciel. I sat down with the two attractive demons I started freaking out half way through the movie, which makes no sense at al since I've seen far scarier things in my life." Eek!!! " I jumped Into Sebastian's arms as a zombie popped up on the screen.

Sebastian pov

Ciel and I prepared everything In the living room and sat down leaving a space between us, that (y/n) quickly occupied.

~time skip half way through the movie~

I turned to see ciel fell asleep and (y/n) was freaking out and shaking. I was about to ask her if she would like me to turn the tv of when a zombie popped up on the screen making her jump into my arms. I smiled at her hiding In my chest ' maybe i should keep the movie running'. Other than (y/n) jumping into my arms nothing realy interesting happened, I sigh as I turned the tv off and tryed to get up from my seat. I looked down and saw (y/n) fast asleep, so I carefully picked her up and took her upstairs, I put her in her bed. As I was leaving I felt something holding my hand I turned around and saw she was awake " Sebastian can you stay her with me please. I nodded smiling and got in bed.

Reader pov

I asked sebastian to stay with me for some reason being alone was scaring the life out of me. He got in bed and I hugged him, after that I fell fast asleep as soon I hit the bed.

Morning

Reader pov

I woke up to find sebastian was gone, I got up and went threw my morning routine, then went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find sebastian placing plates on the table "What did you make sebastian??"

Sebastian pov

I got up bright and early to start breakfast. I Was Just finishing placing the plates down on the table when (y/n) walked In and asked me what I was cooking I smiled " pancakes and sunny side up eggs with bacon". I saw her eyes turn wide as she licked her lips " could you go wake up ciel please" I was siting down eating as she made her way up stairs.

Ciel pov

I heard noises down stairs meaning that Sebastian and (y/n) were up I got up and removed my t-shirt and pajama pants and stepped into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I didn't hear the door open because of the runing water. I turned off the water and steps into my room to find (y/n) standing there blushing and covering her eyes " breakfast is ready" as soon as she finished she ran out of the room.

Reader pov

I covered my eyes when I saw ciel in his boxers I was not expecting that. I turned around blushing and told him breakfest was ready and ran out as fast as I could it had started to get awkward and I didn't want that. I ran down the stairs and I started thinking to what I had just seen upstairs. I was so distracted that I didn't see that I was skipping a step and was about to fall in till I someone caught me, I looked up nd saw sebastian.

Sebastian pov

I looked up from my plate and saw (y/n) runing down the stairs I saw her trip. I felt my heart stop as I ran towards her as fast as I could and manage to catch her. I looked down at her face our faces centimeters away from each other. Not thinking I slowly started lining in Towards her while looking at her lips.

Reader pov

sebastian started leaning in, his lips almost touching mine. I looked into his eyes and I saw pure love in them, i was confused I though he didn't like me back. I didn't know what to do, I just looked in to his eyes.

Sebastian pov

I was to focused on her (l/c) lips to notices her confusion as I pressed my lips on to hers. I felt her stiffen, but quickly relax again and start kissing back. I was so full of bliss to notice ciel looking at us from the top of the stairs with hatred and hurt in his eyes.

Reader pov

I was so startled when he kissed me, I didn't think about what this would cause, I just closed my eyes and kissed back . I didn't even notice ciel stand in at the top of the stairs yet, if I had would I still have kissed Sebastian.

Breakfest

Reader pov

I was eating my eggs and I look up at ciel and sebastian n noticed ciel and sebastian were glaring at each other as if they were worst enemies. This could only mean that ciel knew what had happens a few moments ago, this only made me feel bad and get full of regret.

Ciel pov

How could he have done that he knew I liked her and he did it any ways. All I could do was look at them until they parted an whent to the kitchen. Throughout breakfast I sent dangers at Sebastian who had the nerve to send them right back. I turned towards (y/n) and soften my expression into a smile " so do you want to go to the mall today so you can get new clothes?"

Reader pov

I smiled . "Well if you can teach me how to fit in and dress casually I would love to, because in the underworld I always had to dress in clothing for royalty and not cute normal clothing that people from this era used. So yea I would be glad too!" I said with a smile.

Ciel pov

"Well then let's go!!!" I said with a grin. I went to my room and got my keys, wallet and jaket. When we were outside I walked towards my car " I smiled if we're going some where then were going In style" she looked in amazement at my blue ford dodge charger I smiled at her expression and drove to the mall. We spent the whole day at the mall and I bought her almost everything she wanted.

Reader pov

I was back in the car I was really tired, it had been a really long and tiresome day I smile and looked up at ciel "I'm sweepy " i

Said in the cutest voice I had and lay my head on ciels lap, I quickly fell asleep.

Sebastian pov

I was going towards the living room with a bowl of cereal, they had left me at home and I was beyond bored. I got up when I heard the closing of a cat door and opened the front door. Ciel came inside and placed lots if bags that I carried upstairs. On my way back down I saw ciel carrying (y/n) upstairs and I I her room I stood at the door of her room making sure he didn't stay this time. He looked at me and mutters a quick in the study and started walking towards the said room. When we got there he said " she's mine so back off !!!"