The end

Ciel ending

Reader pov

"I .....I love... C-ciel." I blushed I hadn't believed that I could or would say that out loud. I saw sebastian look sad and leave.

Ciel pov

I turned to look at Sebastian who was going out the front door. I turned to face (y/n) as she blushed and smilies at me. I went towards her and warped my arms around her. I smiled as she looked up at me and leaned closer , closer and closer. I grind and leaned down and placed my lips against hers, it felt as if time stopped and in the moment nothing maters but her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian ending

Reader pov

"I ...i...love sebastian" I blushed and I saw ciel get sad and leave I didn't want to hurt him I still wanted him as a friend but I loved Sebastian.

Sebastian pov

I looked at her as I her ciel mutter something and leave. I grinned at (y/n) and pressed my lips against hers. I loved her so much and didn't have a care In the world as long as I had her. I parted from her and looked into her eyes my eyes full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double ending

Reader pov

" I ...I..love ... I can't choose! I love you guys both...." I saw ciel whispered to sebastian something and they grinned at each other. Why do I have the sudden urge to run?

Ciel pov

I turned to Sebastian he nodded and we both grinned. We agreed to share but there was still one thing left who would get her first we raced to her and chances her around the house. " me first!!!" "No me first!!!" We started fighting over her like she was a new toy, this relationship would get a lot more interesting.