Pack your bags were going to England

Ciel pov

We searched every where we were starring to get frustrated were could she be. " we've searched the whole underworld ciel I don't think we'll find her she might be a goner by now ," Sebastian and I looked at Alois, how dare he say that she was a live we knew it she had to be. " we'll did you see who took her?" I looked at Claude if a are you losing me face, " so you think if we had seen who took her, we would be looking through the whole underworld!!" Sebastian brightens up with hope " how could I have forgotten the cameras , we didn't search the cameras!!" In a flash we returned to our house.

Sebastian pov

When we got back ciel and I raced towards the door to the basement, when we got there we searched the security camera footage. We watched the footage up yo the point were she was taken, we watched it over and over again, " sigh let me see!!" We looked back and saw Aloistryinh to push through the crowed we made around the screen. When he got to the front he started to pick at things and slowed down the video, we all looked at the screen intently. " is that Drocell?!"

Reader pov

"So your names drocell??" He nodded as a response . "Why haven't u turned me into a doll them int that what you do with those you kidnap? " Drocell frowned ,"it's because I want a sister I'm really lonely here .... But everyone's to scared to be near me" i look him in the eyes and said. "I will be your sister but don't turn me into a doll,and please let me go "Drocell smiled " il think about the second thing, but I would never turn you into a doll" I hugged him I needed to keep being on his good side, I've heard about what he does to others.

Sebastian pov

I looked at the screen in shock Drocell took her, we need to find him before it's to late " everyone pack your bags because it looks like we're going to England " I smiled as I turned to face the group " wow it's been a long time since we've all been there, but are you sure that it's safe and no one will recognize us" Alois was right although I hate to say it we would have to stay on the down low. We immediately made all the arrangements we would stay in a house near the woods not far from were the phantomhive manor was now it was a tourist site. We were going I find her, and Drocell was going to pay.

Reader pov

"Drocell chan!~ I'm sleepy" I said tiredly . "I'll carry you then" drocell said happily, he brought me to a bed that looked ancient, like a place that was build a long time ago. He laid on the bed and u fell asleep immediately, I just hoped that they were coming for me 'ciel, Sebastian please come for me soon.'