Coated in red

Next day

Readers pov

I got up and did my morning routine after that I got dressed in the school girl uniform that I was given by Sebastian I went down stairs and saw ciel eating he looked up and saw Me and I could see a hint of pink dusting his cheeks. "U-um is the skirt to long or short??" I asked feeling the tiniest self conscious.

Ciel pov

I headed towards the kitchen and sat down in front of a plate scrambled eggs and bacon I had just put a spoon full of eggs into my mouth , when (y/n) walked down stairs and into the kitchen wearing one of the uniforms Sebastian had bought for her yesterday. I scanned from her head to toe and got red hot from what I saw, she was wearing a short red plaid skirt with a white bouton up shirt and a black tie. I quickly drank my tea trying to save my self from choking as she asked me about what she was wearing. All I could muster was a couple slurred words and stutters .

Reader pov

I giggled at how ciel was acting he was actually really cute now that I look at him. Sebastian came in and saw ciel nose bleeding and responded with a smirk. I turn to sebastian and smile asking the my question after seeing that I was not going to receive an answer from ciel "Um is the skirt to short or long??" I asked looking at my outfit.

Sebastian pov

I smiled at how dumb ciel was acting he couldn't even talk right I was surly going to win this war. " um is the skirt to short or long?" I turn to (y/n) and try to contain my self, I didn't want to answer like ciel, I smiled at her and responded with a quick " its fine" and walked towards the table to eat breakfast. I tried my best to hold back the heat that was rising to my cheeks. I looked at ciel who was just finishing and then over to (y/n) she was just starting to eat. I got up from the table and took out there lunches it was almost time for them to leave and the jealousy was getting to me he would get to spend more time with her the me.

Reader pov

I finished eating and I took my lunch and we went to school I was exited to see what it looked like. I was in front of the school now looking at it in amazement. "Wow it's big! This is the first time I'm going to school can you show me around??" I asked ciel who was smiling at my reaction to some thing he found normal and not interesting at all. He nods and gives me a tour of the building ending with our first class of the day.

Ciel pov

When we arrived at the school I turned to (y/n) and saw here (e/c) eyes were wide with joy she turned to me and asked if I could show her around and I agreed with a curt nod. I just hoped she wouldn't fall for some guy that goes to our school, and that no one falls for here ether, she was mine and only mine and I was not going to loose her to Sebastian or to anyone at that. I showed her around the school and took her to get her schedule. I was walking her to class when one of the jocks that pulled the prank on me intersected us with a smirk on his face. " hey nerdy what are you doing with such a beautiful girl" I watched in discust as he stroked her cheek. She cowers away from his touch and I had a hard time stop my self from killing him right there In front of everyone.

Reader pov

"H-huh?? " said in a trembleing voice I didn't know what he was thinking, this was only making me want to break his hand off. I didn't like this boy, but my watch isn't burning up so he must be human I couldn't hue him it would be a waste of energy and time, so I decided to act like any other girl would.I looked at him with fright in my eyes as he stroked my cheek again, I backed away from him and hid behind ciel. "Ciel I'm scared of him" I said cutely this also gave me a chance to be closer to ciel with out it being awkward.

Ciel pov

I watched (y/n) as she hid behind me scared I new she was acting but that didn't stop me from getting mad, I turned towards the jock and pushed pass him to our class I wasn't going to waist my time. I opened the door to the classroom and allowed her to go first.

Reader pov

I entered the class and felt a wet sensation as red paint spilled all over me covering me completely. I was was not happy, but I tried To kept a calm face also trying not to cry and run, I turned as I heard laughing . "Class!!! That's our new student!!" Said I suppose my teacher who was trying her best not to laugh as well.

Ciel pov

I couldn't even move from how mad I was at the moment I searched the class and found the person responsible for this, I walked over to the guy and yelled in his face" why the h**l did you do that for!!!!", causing the class room to go quiet. The guy smirked " it was meant for you but I got to admit it was still funny" I fumed, and from how mad I was I reacted with out thinking, punching the guy in the face and started fighting on the class room floor.

Reader pov

I ran to the bathroom only to find that guy from earlier he looked at me suggestively and I answered with a look of disgust. I didn't have ciel to protect me but luckily the principle called my over the intercom, " (y/n) (l/n) sebastian brought you more clothes for you please come to the front office." I ran to the office and I see sebastian with another the same outfit that I was wearing. "Thanks" I said as I got it and went to the bathroom to change. After I got in the clothes i walked out to find the boy from before waiting for me, but before I could do any thing Sebastian showed up to save me.

Sebastian pov

I was about to head home when I noticed that (y/n) was being bothered by one of the guys that piked on ciel the other day. I walked towards them and personally escorted her back to her classroom. When I got to the classroom ciel was beating a jock to pulp and surprisingly the teacher was just watching them. Taking thing into my own hands, I Walked over to the two and got ciel off the teen. After examining ciel I saw he only had a small cut on his check that was already healing, compared to the other boy who had a crooked nose that was bleeding Heavily, a cut on his cheek and several bruises. I sigh and turned to ciel and draged him and (y/n) home, it looks like home schooling it is. I smirked and though at least il be able to see her all day now.