ebony photo shot

March12 , 2000 toni  povI was so nervous I but this is what I wanted  right   kerri& i  been dating  for a while now   I met him a few years  ago  wen we went on  tour  wit mint  condition   he was  once told me problem  with  the money  I tried to figure  out what  went wrong wit  it   wen I get my check I was beyond  pissed hey they ready for u toni   alright I was on the latest   cover  of ebony  magazine  but of course  they want  to ask  about  the brankcy  thing   but what made me mad wen they said  I can't  talk about it  but after  it hit the media  they took it n ran wit it  just like  they did my label  mates TLC  they  made  up stuff   like oh look at her she got big n spent all her money  if they only  knew   alright  turn on this side  yes that's  good the one I took  end up on the December  issue  of  ebony  I aslo heard what happen  to shelly & her record label  that it was under  investigation  for  money  laundering    yeah tone that asshole  put things in my name   like what  cars  house  are  u kidding  me    he ask me to marry  him  come to find out he  was still  married  to his wife  am so sorry  girl  I really  am  but am still wit him are kidding me  Michelle  that man is married   he not going  to leave his wife for u  u know that right.