secrets

Flashback January  15, 1996 toni  POV   ever since  my  first album   3 years ago   my cheer  has   been skyrocketed  ever since  I met TLC   my 3 day here  they are so down to earth   I am working  on my second album  secrets  I decided  to go for more sexy  but babyface  like always  didnt  like it  it's been awhile  since  shelly  released  her  first album  in 1990 she  was wit  rultless  records  at 16 there where she met her ex  boyfriend  andre young aka dr dre  I remember  her telling me  that  he wasn't  her type  but it was his personality  that  drew  her  in  what had me worried  was wen she told me  he had 5 children  but like the sweet  talker  he was he pulled her in we met her wen she was around  7 years old   from  what I found   out wen daddy said  go vist  family   so he claim  he went out  to California  n met a woman  they had  affair  n there where shelly  came in the picture   but what really  broke up the family  wen he cheated  on mommy  wit  mrs  Wanda   she went to the same  church  as us  even  though  she  just  our  half sister  mommy  treats  her like her own  daughter  after she get outta  rehab  for   marijuana  pills  n  alcohol  she never  really  press  charges  against  him   she later  found  out  andre  get married  to his  a girl name nicole   she had two  children  by him  she later  met sug  knight.