mommy's birthday

Toni POV   January  14, 2020  I do not know what I do without  my mother   she always  been  there for me no matter  what   since it's her birthday  we are going  to  her favorite  restaurant  well a surprise  party  what u think I told  tamar  girl hopefully  she  don't  have heart attack  from all this  I hope not either  i said  u hears from  shelly  last time I talked  to her  she was  doing married  bootcamp   isn't  that show about  marriage  people  I relied   I guess they having a hip hop edition   wit her new man what new man  some dude she been dating  for  a  about 10  mouths   oh yeah I think I met him before  tacie  said  well that's  good to hear   am happy  that she  happy  that's  she happy  timeskip  to the  party shhhhh    just  a I'll get  together   I told mommy  surprised  oh my god u almost  give me  a heart attack   but am glad  all of u  here u make life worth living    happy  birthday  mama   E  happy birthday to u  happy birthday  to u  happy birthday  mommy  happy  birthday  to u happy  muumuu yaya muh. None of that  musy  stuff  hahhaha  happy birthday  grandma   aww thanks  u baby   thanks for the  gift  but u know  as long I have u   that's  all the presents  I need  what's  this oh  this from daddy  n ms Wanda  they sent this  well I'll tell them thank u   I was angry  about it  but chile I let that go years  ago  .