superstar daughter

Anglea  pov being toni  Braxton  daughter   does have  it moments it's great  even   I went to the best  school  but I really  don't  care  about  that  I loved her  as my mom  she a very sweet person  she always  trying  to please  everyone  which is not always  a great  thing  I do  have more my mom in me  even though  I got my dad skin  color   she was a classy  woman   didn't  really  show skin at first   I was one wen her  first album  came out   I didn't  realize  how famous   she was  till one day  we n I was  around  about  4 or  5  me n her ware at  restaurant  wen people  started  screaming  wen  they saw her  oh my god toni am just  a huge  fan   am sorry to brother  u  but I can I have your  autograph   yes of course  u can  she sighed  it  I saw how a room full of people   reacted   when she would   open up  her mouth  to sing  which I always   loved wen she song to me  she had a very  beautiful  voice   I didn't  learn till  I  was on Braxton family values  that  she n my auntie   s tamar  tracie trina   towanda  was supposed   be a r & b group   but she   was sad wen they only  chose  to sigh  her  n not my auntie   s  but she did have them as her background singers  for a couple of years   oddly enough  I was around  my aunt shelly   alot she had great  voice as well.