in the hospital

Toni POV  wait come down what u mean tamar in the hospital   in the hospital   I asked  her boyfriend  David  yeah   she  a bit different   more like depressed  lately   I thought  about  it she have been posting   wired posts  lately  u seem happy   thanks for telling me  david I don't want  know  what  I would   do if something  happened  to her  she my baby sister    I hope she okay  I told nicey  over the phone   yesh me to tone  this coronavirus  is hard on everybody   I remember  the  day  she  was  born  she was tiny yeah  hell I always  dropped  her   she laughed   I can't  imagine   how daddy feeling  about  this  right now   I'll sure she will come out of this  yeah  I'll talk to u  later  have a grandbaby  to watch how I'll cordell  he so sweet   I looked  at  the picture  of me Michael   n tamar  we posted  awhile  back  I hope u make monster  I have been  in her life since she was  born  I was around   10 wen she came into this world   she always  says  that she looked  up to me  we got along   I feelt  guilty  cause I wanted  to help them  but she told me years  later  that   I was  mad at u at first   she always  feelt left behind  once we all grew up  n left  she said I feelt abandoned  I told her am sorry for  that  I should  have  been there more    for her  I always  told her what she needed to hear  am surmise she listen most of the time..