body image

Toni pov  am finally  embracing  my  body flaws n  all  I always  try to stay fit I did get a boob  job  wen I was  younger  in my cheer  either  then that  that was about  it thought  being the oldest  I always   to do what mommy  n my sisters  wanted   me to do  mommy  was pissed wen I get a boob  job   back in the day  being thin was in  I wasn't  really  the tallest girl  outta  of us  shelly   voice was the  powerful  u won't  no that  by how she talks to everyone  I was beautiful  n sexy . I didn't  believe  in  that at first  shelly was more wit the body   n the beauty  I was advantage  till the changed my look   for some reason   I rock the short  hair   am not going  to lie  most of sisters  had work  done  the reason  shelly  was because   her ex  boyfriend  andre  young  better  now as dr  dre   abuse her  always  we  always  tell her  girl u better  leave he going to kill u  he give her 5 black eyes   n   crack  her  ribs  he missed up her face she had to get work  done  now it's just so sad  girls  getting  a big backside showing . thier body off  living  nothing  to the imagination  whatsoever  u should  nt  have to half  naked to sell records  but they do  mostly  these  men these days has  no respect  for women   they go wit  strippers   girls off social media  who doesn't  value  themselves  I posted  a picture.