surving Compton premier

Flashback October 12 , 2016 shelly pov I finally get tell my side of the story nwa yeah they got till thier story but I notice they left a few things out out the movie for one me dre wanna leave out the part where he use to beat my ass left me alone wit two children wit no damn lights let me come down girl u ready tamar said yeah am coming half my life slipt between Maryland and California I became pregnant wen I was about 16 years old but because all the stress I lost the baby they came in did my hair and makeup let go girl dont rush me. We get in the car am happy u get tell your side of the story sis yeah me to so how the album coming I asked good am happy to hear that Ik u dudnt like being in me n tone showdow forever lies u tell tamar u dont have be so extra ik the real u girl i been this way alll my life if u say so we finally made to the primer michell,le tamar over here they snap a few pictures of me by myself so how does feel to tell your story well it's very important i understand dre told his story but he didn't tell it alll what u mean will u have watch the movie and read the book to find out how proud are u of your sister am so proud of her she telling her truth. How u can't be proud that .