Chapter 2

I have never seen someone go from my hero to just another douchebag so quickly. It’s like he sabotaged talking to me on purpose, as if someone made him come talk to me. I pushed the thought of him out of my head and tried to calm down.

     When taking deep breaths didn’t help me to calm down I got out of the booth and went to the bar. As I ordered my drink another tattooed man came and sat down next to me, also drunk. He seemed different from the other one though, he radiated a positive happy feeling.

“You’re the girl my friend was mouthing off to right?” he asked, his words slurred a bit.

When I didn’t answer he ordered himself a drink and me another one.

“I’m sorry about Syn, he can be a bit moody when he’s drunk, he’s not normally like that though,” the man assured me.

“Well I don’t know if I want to get to know him after the way he acted towards me,” I said before taking a drink of strawberry vodka.

     The man grinned and nodded, “I understand, I just came to apologize on his behalf.” He then took a drink of beer and turned to me, “I’m Jimmy. I usually go by The Rev but I think I’ll be seeing more of you and my friends call me Jimmy.”

“Blake,” I smiled. I liked him. He had from what I could tell a good personality and he was easy to talk to. “I’m assuming you’re also apart of Avenged Sevenfold?”

He nodded proudly, “the drummer and one of the screamers, M. Shadows is the other. Do you listen to us?”

I bit my lower lip starting to wonder why it seemed like I was the only one who didn’t know who these guys were, “no, I’ve actually never heard of you guys.”

He shrugged light heartedly, “well you’re missing out. We’re awesome.”

“You seem confident,” I observed.

“Well why wouldn’t I be. I’m a part of a crazy good band. I also write a lot of the music so I’d better be confident about the band or we’re going to suck,” he grinned happily.

He turned his attention away from me for a second and ordered us another drink after seeing that my glass was empty.

     Jimmy also had dyed jet black hair, but his fluffed up on the top and he had two tassles hanging down by the sides of his face. His bright blue eyes that were full of life were surrounded by eyeliner. Directly under his bottom lip he had a silver stud piercing. Aside from all the tattoos and make up he was extremely tall. He looked about 6’4. Even sitting on the bar stool he was a good 8 inches taller than me. He had extremely long skinny legs that were in black skinny jeans with a studded belt and a long torso that wore a black and white striped shirt.

     After taking a drink of my new mango vodka I really started to feel the buzz from the alcohol. “So I have one more question,” I looked at him seriously, “why do you think you’ll be seeing more of me in the future?” He raised his brow and smiled, “just a feeling. Here.” He grabbed my black Samsung galaxy S3 out from under my hand and put his phone number in my phone. “If you ever need anything call this number,” he said handing me my phone back. “Okay thanks,” I smiled at him.

     “I have to go now, the song is calling me onto the dance floor,” he paused, “I’ll see you soon Blakeipoo,” and with that he went off screaming the lyrics to a song. I later figured out it was an Avenged Sevenfold song called Beast and the Harlot.

     Ignoring the fact that he mentioned he’d see me soon I ordered another drink. I decided it had been awhile since I had been drunk and I had really been needing to relieve stress since my grandmother died.

     Ten minutes later Katie and Victoria arrived at the bar, drunker than I had ever seen them. “Blake come dance with us!” they squealed. By the time they had arrived I had downed four more glasses of different flavored vodka and gotten increasingly drunk.

     I stumbled out on the crowded dance floor with Katie and Victoria. Sweat covered bodies were rubbing up against each other in rhythm to the music. Katie and Victoria found partners and joined in on the grinding. I looked around to find someone to dance with when the one and only Synyster Gates tapped me on the shoulder, a smirk on his face, and asked if I wanted to dance with him.

     I glared at him and thought about it, I was only going to be seeing him tonight and we wouldn’t be talking while we danced so I thought, why not?

     He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Even though it was a bit awkward and uncomfortable I went with it. He grinded up against me singing along with the song. As we danced he lowered his head towards my neck and pecked the bare skin on it. The kiss sent electricity throughout my body, I hadn’t been kissed in forever.

     I started to make him stop but there was something that kept me from stopping him. The waitress that Synyster Gates eyed brought us drink after drink while we danced.

     As the song got more intense, so did the kisses he planted on my neck. Finally I turned around and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. I could feel his lips turn up, he was smiling. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I parted my lips allowing him access into my mouth. We were making out in the middle of the dance floor till the song was over.

     After the song finished he pulled away, breaking the kiss and looked into my eyes. His deep brown eyes had a certain fire in them that sent chills down my body. “Do you wanna get out of here?” he asked. A sinister grin spread across his face. I nodded not caring that he was a jerk, I just wanted to have fun and that’s exactly what I planned on doing.

     He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. As we walked towards the door I felt Katie, Victoria, and Jasmine’s envious eyes follow Synyster Gates and me out the door.

|Thanks for reading!

The song is "Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold.

That is a picture of Brian "Synyster Gates" Haner Jr.!

Comment what you think!!|