Chapter 14

~Brian’s POV~

                “Turn on the TV to channel 24,” Blake demanded as she walked into Jimmy’s house after I let her in.

                Jimmy quickly grabbed the remote and switched on the TV.

                Her eyes threw blades at me as she sat down on the loveseat in front of the TV. She wore black rolled up sweat pants and a loose grey half-sleeved shirt that came off of one shoulder. Her hair was in a messy bun making her look hot.

                I walked into the living room with my beer and sat down on the other sofa letting Jimmy sit next to the raging Blake.

                On the TV was a reporter showing stalker videos and pictures of me and Blake, they left the part out at the end where Blake and I fought. They were also talking about how the only reason I was with her is because I got her pregnant which was true but not anymore.

                Jimmy switched the TV off.

                “How’d they find out about this?” I asked angrily turning into my d*ck self.

“The guy we took the picture with posted it on Instagram and the news cast found out about it and immediately sent their cameramen to us,” Blake said rubbing her forehead.

                “How do you know?” I asked.

“Because he tagged me in it,” she almost growled.

                Wow she could be just as mean I could, to be honest it was really attractive.

Jimmy did what he did best and comforted her. He wrapped her in his arms and told her everything was going to be okay while I sat on the three cushioned couch next to them and looked away, envious that Jimmy was able to hold her even when she was furious.

                After a few moments of sitting in silence Blake nicely removed Jimmy’s arms from her and stared at me. “Brian?” she said softly, “what do the reporters mean by getting yourself out of this one?”

                I nearly choked on the beer I had in my mouth.

                “Honestly nothing, there was a rumor floating around a while back that I got my one of ex’s pregnant and I left her because I hate children,” I admitted, “the only part of that rumor that was true was the second part.”

                “You hate children?” Blake asked, a look of worry in her gorgeous grey eyes.

                “I don’t hate them, I’m not fond of them that’s all,” I said trying to defend myself.

                “But you didn’t get her pregnant,” she confirmed.

                I shook my head, “no, her other scumbag boyfriend did. Luckily I was only with this girl for two days before I found out, hell I don’t even remember her name. But Blake, that’s all part of being a celebrity you have to deal with sh*t like this. You can’t act like you’re acting right now, you can’t be a wimp about it, man up, let the paparazzi think what they want” I said then realizing I was a bit too harsh with her delicate self.

                Blake looked away from me, a look of hurt was strewn across her face, but she understood.

                “Do you still want to prove to me that you’re too good for me on those two dates,” I asked breaking the silence, my smirk that won everyone over forming on my mouth.

                Jimmy looked at me and grinned. He knew exactly what I was doing. I was slowly winning Blake over with it.

                She then glared at me, determination was written on her face, “you know it.”

|Thanks for reading!! Please vote and comment!!

That is a picture of Brian and Jimmy as kids :) The song is "Welcome to the Family" by A7X.

Special thanks to @WWEFOREVER0823 for commenting and voting! You inspire me to keep writing thank you so much!

Once again thanks for reading y'all are awesome!!|