Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up to the sound of an electric guitar on an alarm clock. I heard moaning as someone reached over and slammed their hand down on the clock. I started to raise up when I felt a pounding sensation in my head. “God,” I mumbled immediately placing a hand on my head.

                I heard a mumble then remembered what had happened. Synyster Gates was lying in bed next to me. I shuddered as I recalled the night before. I remembered the sparks he sent through my body when he kissed the skin on my neck, then I remembered he was such a jerk to me not 30 minutes before he kissed me. I looked around, our clothes were thrown all over the dark brown hard wood floor.

                I tried ignoring the aches and pain in my body and quietly slipped out of the bed and grabbed my dress. Before he could turn over and see my body in the light I had the dress on. He looked at me then rolled his eyes, “it was you? You’re the girl I brought home?” he asked in disgust.

                “Good morning to you too,” I mumbled. That’s why he had brought me home last night, he was too wasted to know that I was the girl he was kissing. Synyster gave me a glare then ran a hand through his tassled hair. He then proceeded to get up off of the bed and put his clothes on too. “Do you need a ride home or anything?” he asked a hint of annoyance in his voice. Knowing he didn’t want to drive me home I declined, “no, I can walk or something.” He shrugged, “whatever.”

                I grabbed my things angrily and started to leave but first I asked, “can you at least tell me your real name?” Synyster Gates turned towards me, his face was straight and emotionless but there was something in his eyes, confusion maybe? I looked at him waiting for an answer when he stared at me plainly, “no.” I looked at the ground and bit my lower lip, then looked back up at him, “never talk to me again, you can go straight to hell.”

                Two weeks had passed since I slept with Synyster Gates and one particular day I started to feel extremely ill. The day I left his house I looked up ‘Synyster Gates’ on google and saw that his real name was Brian… Brian Haner Jr. In his pictures he looked good and dedicated to the band but after the way he treated me I don’t want anything having to do with him or his friends ever again.

                I felt bad for saying that especially since Jimmy was so nice to me but Jimmy was best friends with Brian and I didn’t want anything to do with that guy.

                I had woken up that morning feeling uneasy when my stomach tightened and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. That was how my mornings had been going over the past couple of days. My sister Jessie and her 14 year old daughter, Cassie came over this morning to see if I was doing okay. I texted Jessie about what had happened between Brian and me, she knew everything.

                I walked out of the bathroom for the third time, my hair was in a messy bun on top of my head, I had no make up on and grey warm up pants with a baggy Guns N’ Roses t-shirt. “You don’t look so good,” Jessie admitted worriedly. “I feel like crap,” I mumbled.

                Jessie’s shoulder length dirty blonde hair was neatly straightened, her light make up was done delicately, and her clothes were neatly picked out. She wore an orange flowered shirt with specks of turquoise and light blue jean capris. Brown sandals were on her feet.