Chapter 7

The morning of the appointment at the clinic couldn’t come faster. I woke up, put on a nice t-shirt, worn-out jeans, and my grey vans. After putting on a little bit of make-up 11:30 rolled around. Jimmy would be here any minute.

                Just as I walked out of my bathroom I heard a knock on my front door. “Come in,” I yelled while texting my sister Jessie back who wished me luck with today. Thinking of Jessie made me wonder where Katie, Victoria, and Jasmine had been this whole time.

                Jimmy walked in wearing a black and tan diamond shirt with black jeans and his usual white sneakers. “Are you ready?” he asked quieter than usual. I nodded knowing it was probably kind of awkward for him to be going to one of these places, but then again Jimmy seemed like the type of person to never have an awkward moment.

                “Yeah, are you?” I asked back.

                “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked rubbing the back of his tattooed neck.

                “Yes, this can’t happen between Brian and me. This is the better choice,” I clarified, telling it not only to Jimmy but myself.

                “Then let’s go,” he suddenly grinned and twirled his keys around his index finger.

                The second we got in the car I felt awkward, Jimmy of course seemed perfectly fine. He turned “4:00 AM” by Avenged Sevenfold on the radio on the way to the clinic.

                As we got closer I grew more nervous. I looked at Jimmy out of the corner of my eye, he seemed anxious from the tension in the air I felt but found a way to look calm. Finally I could see the clinic. I felt my stomach sink to my feet as we appeared at the turn. I gripped the door handle as we prepared to turn into the parking lot. But that didn’t happen.

                Jimmy sped past the parking lot and put all of his focus into getting away from the clinic.

                “Jimmy, what are you doing? You missed the turn,” I tried to say as calmly as possible. “I know,” he muttered then added, “I’m sorry Blake but you’re not getting an abortion today.”

                “Jimmy what the hell! Turn around and take me to the clinic now! I cannot miss this appointment,” I yelled at him.

                “No Blake I can’t let this happen, this baby is the only thing keeping you and Brian talking. You guys may not see it but I do, you two are perfect for each other and without this baby you two will never talk to each other again, and I’m sorry but I can’t let that happen,” Jimmy gripped the steering wheel tightly.

                “Jimmy. I can understand how that can be part of the reason but that’s not the whole reason. I know it’s not because Brian told me,” I tried calming myself down for his sake.

                “Then you know why yours and Brian’s decision is a bad one,” he said while gritting his teeth.

                “Jimmy, you have to understand that this is mine and Brian’s baby, not yours. Brian and I are not right for each other trust me. Every time we talk to each other we end up fighting. If Brian and I keep this baby, its life will be hell on earth. And what your parents wanted to do with you, Jimmy that’s not on you. Your parents love you I’m sure of it after all they decided not to get the abortion. Jimmy I promise Brian and I know what we’re doing,” I placed my hand gently on his knee.

                “Oh that’s what Brian told you? That my parents decided not to get the abortion? Well he lied,” Jimmy spat at me, “my parents did decide to,” Jimmy bit his lower lip then muttered hatefully, the hate fire in his bright blue eyes melted holes in his black aviators, “but it failed.”

                I stared at him, disbelief in my heart. “Jimmy. Your parents are happy it failed, I promise you they are, they love you.”

                Jimmy sighed then said, “Blake I know they love me, I know all of this. But you know what happened because of the failed abortion? The first five years of my life were spent rushing in and out of the hospital. There was something wrong with me, now I have to pay because of my parent’s mistake. Blake I don’t want you to get an abortion because one, if it doesn’t work then this baby cannot be cursed with what happened to me. Two, this baby will be the best thing that’s ever happened to you and you will regret aborting it. Three, you and Brian don’t see it yet but I, Matt, Zack, Johnny, and Paige all see that you and Brian are just two puzzle pieces waiting to be pieced together. And yes, I talked with Matt and the others and told them that you and Brian had slept together and all that, the only thing they don’t know is that you’re carrying his baby. But Blake, they all see it. You two are the right fit. If you truly think you and Brian don’t have a shot at all, look me in the eyes and tell me right now that you didn’t enjoy that dinner with Brian at Olive Garden that yours truly set up for you guys.” Jimmy had started to perk up a little, back to his normal self.

                I rubbed my forehead, “Jimmy the dinner was good, and Brian and I had a good time at Olive Garden, at least I did, and that was before we fought at the end of dinner but Jimmy, I have an appointment at the clinic that I cannot miss. Please take me there.”

                Jimmy shook his head slowly, “I guess you’re just going to have to trust me. We’re not going back.”

|Yay for Jimmy!! :)

Thank you guys so much for reading! I'm really getting into the story, bonus for y'all: I'm uploading tonight and tomorrow night!

So in the side bar is a gorgeous picture of Zack (Zacky Vengeance) Baker and the song is 4:00 AM by Avenged Sevenfold. Forgive me if I already posted the song, it's what Jimmy was listening to in the car so...

Anywho, thank you for reading!!|