Chapter 16

|Okay guys... this part is a little cheesy but let me explain. It was a dream I had of my characters and I knew it was perfect for the story... in my head. Writing it was a whole different forte. It was hard to write what I was imagining so bear with me and tell me what you think of it. By the way the song is perfect for this chapter that's why I included it in the story, check it out!

The song is "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand and the picture is of the entire group. What The Rev and Synyster Gates are wearing is what I imagined them wearing to the party. :) The Rev looks good!! In order from left to right it's: Matt (M. Shadows), Jimmy (The Rev), Brian (Synyster Gates), Zack (Zacky Vengeance), and Johnny (Johnny Christ).

Sorry the announcements are so long. Thanks for reading!!|

~Brian’s POV~

                Words cannot describe the feeling I felt when I saw Blake in that dark purple dress, my favorite color looked amazing on her. Matt had told Jimmy and me that this party was going to be formal so I did what he said and threw on my formal clothes. I didn’t feel like wearing a suit so I threw on the next best thing, black v-neck, black leather jacket, black fedora, and my brand new black skinny jeans. Blake on the other hand wasn’t wearing a fancy dress but to me, she looked better than anyone at the party, except Jimmy of course. He had a streak of being the best looking person at parties like this and he knew it.

                As Jimmy and I strutted towards Blake and Zacky, Jimmy and I soaked up all the attention we were getting. It felt good to be have all eyes on us. I remembered getting a text from Paige saying to watch out for Jimmy and make sure he didn’t have too many drinks while Matt’s family was here. He could have all he wanted later, if he could wait that long.

                “You look nice,” I said looking at Blake but purposely making the compliment for Zack and finished, “Zack.” Blake rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath. “Wow, you need a drink,” I mumbled. She then glared at me and stated, “wow Jimmy you dress up nicely.”

                Jimmy grinned and spun in a circle, “what’d I tell ya?”

                Blake smiled back at him then glanced at me before looking towards Zack and continuing to talk. When she looked at me I saw pain written on her face but there was something else, the same something that I saw on my ex-girlfriends face when we were still together. She liked me, a lot. As a girl would say, I got butterflies in my stomach.

                I knew what she was wanting to hear from me, she wanted me to tell her she looked pretty tonight but she didn’t, she looked beautiful. I refused to give her the satisfaction of telling her now though, she’d have to earn my compliments.

~Blake’s POV~

                “You look nice,” he said looking at me then turned to Zack, “Zack.” Of course Brian would act like he saying it to me then at the last minute change his mind. “Scumbag,” I mumbled under my breath, Zack heard me and snickered.

                Since Brian was already being annoying I turned to good-looking Jimmy and smiled, “wow Jimmy you dress up nicely.”

                Jimmy grinned and spun in a circle showing off his outfit, “what’d I tell ya?”

                Jimmy always had a witty thing to say, I loved it. I grinned even bigger at him then focused on Zacky who started talking to me, but not before taking a glance at Brian. I couldn’t help myself, he looked good. I only wish he had enough decency to compliment me, I may not have looked the part but it would’ve lifted my spirits a little. When I realized I was expecting too much of Brian I paid attention to what Zack was saying.