Clothing was hung on silver metal racks, the glimmer of the glittery tops for the girls and the tight pants for the boys.

Evelyn was running late, as expected. Afterall, she told her boss that she'd be a few minutes late considering her flight was delayed coming home to California from Texas. The unfortunate family gathering was insufferable, the death of her late grandfather was unfortunate.

She never even liked him, he was too much of a prude. When she was younger he was bearable, but as she got older, it was like life flipped a switch on him. Maybe because he had lung cancer from the amount of cigarettes he smoked.

He started at the age of eleven, and eventually continued.

How terrible.

Evelyn's childhood was quite a good one, she aced at school, joined the yearbook club and set off from there. She wanted to make it big, create her own modeling company, something natural.

But at this point, she was just a feeble intern waiting for her big break.

Her short, black heels clicked against the tile as she rushed off to the elevator, seeing the line. Oh she was not walking up the stairs again, last time she almost died! Managing her way in to a corner of it, she clutched her bag tightly.

Oh she hated small spaces with many people, it was awkward.

To top it all off, she figured out she was the shortest one in this entire building! It was bullshit! She grimaces as she storms out of the moving compartment, opening the door to her bosses office and shuffling inside.

"I apologize again for being late, Laney." Evelyn mutters, closing the glass door and noticing another person present in the room.

"Miss Jameson, it's quite alright. Family is more important," Laney sighs, "I was in a meeting with Mr. Skarsgard here."

She notices the look on Evelyn's face, the contortion of the emotions and the anger flickering across her eyes. What was wrong with this girl?

"Well, if it isn't my favorite intern!" Bill stands up, taking a few strides towards the girl and looking down. He towered over her, comparing his 6'4 height to her 5'2 stature it was quite funny seeing the annoyance on her pretty features.

He couldn't deny the warming attraction towards the girl, but she was so stand off-ish, it was quite the turn on.

Evelyn shoves past him, taking the papers from Laney and thanking her quite briefly, "Oh, wait, Miss Jameson, Bill will be working in your sector for the next few weeks, I need you on watch."

Bill had a growing smirk on his lips, this was horrible. The hell he could raise! He was usually quiet, but he didn't want to be a what does Eve call it? Oh, that's right! And he quotes, 'an over-dramatic son of a bitch who needs to get his head out of his ass'.

She was quite the fire-cracker. He loves it.

Bill loved getting on Evelyn's nerves, the amusement that came out from just following her around and letting her snap.

Mmm, he wanted to fuck that pretty face of hers.

He follows her out of the door, running his eyes down her body briefly. "I know you are checking me out, Skarsgård."

Bill huffs, "Do you have a third eye?"

Evelyn turns around, taking a few steps towards him and and pressing a finger on the center of his forehead. "Sweetheart, I have eyes in the back of my head." She flicks the spot her finger was in and he winces, a frown on his lips.

How could she?

This was unacceptable! He will not allow such scrutiny! He grumbles a few words, taking slow strides behind her as they reach another room down the hall of the large building.

Oh, meetings, she has to have one with him. Can't he just go home?

Evelyn motions for him to sit, and as he does, he weaves his fingers together, leaning on the pristine table.

Plopping down in a chair next to him, which was a big mistake on her part, he was already leaning into her, sniffing her perfume.

He chuckles, "I figured you would be the one to like fruity scents, Hollister always carries that certain one you are wearing." He reaches into her bag, pulling out a small perfume bottle, "I'm always right, aren't I?"

"Did I give you permission to touch my stuff?" Evelyn snatched back the bottle and shoved it back into her purse.

Why did she have to be with him out of all fucking people?

Laney set this up!

Bill takes a a finger and rubs it along her cheekbone, taking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Baby—"

Evelyn makes a weird noise, "I am not your baby. Stop touching me you freak." 

Bill gasps, offended. He was not a freak! Maybe a little weird, but not a freak!

"Jag kommer att knula dig mot det här bordet." He says proudly, oh wait, she'll never know what he said! Oh fuck it was so great.

Evelyn gives him a confused look, leaning on her hand that was placed under her chin.

"Would you believe me if I said I hated you?" She asks him, seeing his eyes widen as he looks away.

His tongue darts out to run over his lower lip, "Would you believe me if I said I was sexually attracted towards you?"

"Not in the least." Evelyn answers, rolling her eyes as she starts asking Bill a few questions regarding the unlisted effort he was providing.

He didn't want to do this, he answered truthfully, bluntly and a little bit of perfunctorily. Elucidating all do this useless information was a waste of his time.

For fucks sake, he had a photo shoot in thirty minutes!

He was going to die here, he knows it. Most of the people didn't enjoy his overwhelming humor, the smirk that tumbled on his lips when something bad happens. The desperate looks he gives Evelyn, but she just ignores him.

He didn't like being ignored.

He pouts once she slaps his hand away from her thigh, "You enjoyed it, älskling."

She intakes a sharp breath through her nose, "Look you chinese sheep, I am not playing your tedious games. I'm an intern not looking to get fired because some dumb fuck is messing with me."

Evelyn stands up, brushing off her pencil skirt and grabbing her things.

Bill watches her, a knowing smirk on his plump lips. She immediately notices this change of attitude, "Bill, no."

"Tsk, tsk, you mean.. Bill, yes." He gets up from the seat, placing his hands on her shoulders and pulling her close, "You never say no to me."

"Well I just did." Evelyn wriggled out of his grip,
throwing her back over her shoulders and tugging on his arm, "C'mon handsome, we got a photo shoot to get to."

He groans, tripping over his feet a few times, trying to keep up with her movement.

This was not going to be fun.