Evelyn stands in the shooting room, an ipad in her hand. She was still scheduling for Bill. She was stressed out, and on top of that, Laney was shoving all her extra filing on her.

She sniffed when she sat down. Sometimes the build up of stress makes her cry, but she would avoid that for now. She glanced up for a brief second to see the position Bill was in. His shirt was popped open and his pants were tight on his legs. And his hair was pulled back. She could tell it was packed tightly with hairspray and gel.

Courtney was straddling his waist, only a lace crop-top and tight blue jeans. Her blonde hair was a curly fluff on top of her head.

The camera flashed and Evelyn looked back down at the device

The camera flashed and Evelyn looked back down at the device. He has two more shoots next Thursday at two and four.

She briefly looks at up him again to see the two in a pose that strikes a pinch in her heart. They were hugging, his lips inches away from hers.

Evelyn sighed.

Oh well.

There was no need to be jealous, he didn't like Courtney anyways. Right?

"Miss Jameson?" She looked to see the photographer walking over.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I was wondering if you could schedule a meeting between eight and nine tonight?"

"Of course!" Evelyn nods and the guy thanks her. He observes her for a second, watching as she goes back to the IPad.

"Have you ever thought about modeling?" He asks, scrunching his eyebrows together.

She shrugs. "Yes, but I'll never get there."

"I'm sure you will. I'm offering to do it."

"You really d—."

"I insist! Are you busy between 5-6?"

"No."

"Then come here at that time!"

She sits there shocked as he walks off. She's.. she's going to model?! In what?

The evening?

She can't breathe.

Bill approaches her, crossing his arms. "Are you done scheduling my shit, Miss Jameson?"

She stands up. "In fact I am."

She goes to walk out the door; pushing open the glass harshly. He follows behind, why was she acting so.. bitchy? He didn't do anything! He wasn't going to take her bullshit either.

So what's wrong?

"Evelyn, don't walk away from me." He sneers as they continue down the corridors towards the elevators.

"I'm not walking, I'm storming away." He rolls his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?"

She turns around, glad that no one was here. "You."

Perfunctory On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara