songs: yellow - coldplay
strawberry wine - deana carter
change - deftones
power trip - j.cole
mature content ahead
this chapter is literally all smut so

THE television screen showed a series of different things, from blood spewing onto the walls, to small romantic skits, to rough sex

THE television screen showed a series of different things, from blood spewing onto the walls, to small romantic skits, to rough sex. She learned that Bill had gotten distracted from this netflix original along time ago, not sparing a glance towards the screen. Instead, his eyes were on her at all times, admiring every inch of the girl in front of him. His lips turned up into a small smile. She was gorgeous.

He was sure that he wouldn't find someone like her ever again. Plus, he wasn't interested in anyone else anyways. She was his, a beautiful woman for him to treat nicely, and to fuck roughly—when he gets the chance. His fingertips tap against his leg and he pulls her in against his torso. With her head on his chest and body between his legs and was happy enough for this to happen.

He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed slightly, feeling her warmth was another thing. He didn't want to push her into having sex with him, but  he wants it to happen. He wants to make love to her—with consent of course.

He would never bring up the topic of fucking out of the blue, seems like something he would do if he really wanted it though. He runs his slim fingers through her dark hair, "you look so pretty, do you know that?" He blurts out the question without sparing a moment to think to himself.

"I do? Thank you very much." She returns his question with a simple answer, turning her attention back to the tv again. How unfair, his own fictional character is getting more of her than he is!

"Everly," He hesitantly says her name and she sits up from the comfortable position against his body, "I want to fuck you. Ah— no, I want to have sex with you. Which I guess is the same thing."

She turns around and sits facing him, "Do you really, Bill?"

"We don't have to, I don't want to force you." He whispers shyly and he stares at her blushing cheeks.

"Then fuck me." She says in response and he grabs onto her cheek, pressing his lips into hers. That sweet candy and salty popcorn flavor melds into his mouth as he devours her lips. He didn't know how she liked to get fucked. He didn't know if she liked it rough like he did, or if she wanted it soft and slow. He didn't know if she liked being overstimulated or not. He didn't know if she wanted to be tied up in weird positions on the couch, or just laying flat on the bed.

His lips moved slowly against hers, his other hand held onto her hip, his eyebrows scrunched when she pressed into him more. He only sighed when she climbed into his lap, both of her legs on either sides of his own thighs. She pushed herself into his torso, chest against chest.

It's funny that she thought they would never end up here, making out on a couch out of all places. She wasn't insecure, as he's seen her naked before. He was more than happy to take her shirt off and toss it onto the coffee table in front of them. She laughed when he hit his elbow on the couch rest and he rolled his eyes, connecting their lips again.