WARNING: very mature, a shower scene

WARNING: very mature, a shower scene. Sexual, crude language.

Short because I'm exhausted.

"It's Sunday." Bill complains, pulling Evelyn closer in the bed, loving the feeling of her soft skin against his. Friends, just friends, just friends.

"Is Bill upset because we have to go to our jobs like regular adults?"

"Tomorrow, now go back to sleep, I'm tired and you're warm." He pushes, thinking to himself, watch him, take a good thing and then fuck it all up in one night.

"Laney is calling an emergency photoshoot, it needs to be crammed in."

"The underwear ad one?"

"Yes." He wants to kill himself.

He was going to model in an underwear ad, with who? Oh yes, the twat, Evan. The dipshit who doesn't know 2+2.

His phone dings on the table, messages popping up,

Twat: this is going to turn into a gay porno

Twat: will we have to be in a bed together?

Twat: does an orgy sound good? or..

Twat: my dick is currently in Jennifer and I do not want to fucking model right now

Twat: bruh she's tight

You make me so uncomfortable, twat

Twat: mmm, chat later, cum now

Bill shows Evelyn the texts, a loud laugh leaving her lips.

Evan was just.. a little different.

"We have to get up."

"It's 7 AM."

"Yeah, and I have to go back home, take a shower, do my make-up, do my hair, get dressed, eat something-"

Bill groans, "Just wear one of my t-shirts as a dress, maybe pull off a necklace and some shoes."

Evelyn gives him a menacing look, she was not going to walk into a fancy ass building, looking fucking homeless!

"I'm not doing that."

Sliding out of the comfortable bed, she trots towards her purse, tossing it on the sheets, "Mind if I steal a shower first?"

"Go ahead, we have to be there in like 3 hours," Bill looks at the girl, "we can take a bit longer if you want though. I'm up for sex."