I AM SO SORRY for not updating this. I'm back, and still a Bill Skarsgård fan. He's been my inspiration for many of my works, and I forgot about this little fanfiction.

Just know updates will be far apart, Ohio still requires school work.. so I'm very busy. :)

Bill and Evelyn stand next to each-other rather closely in the elevator, his hand trailing up her thigh. He couldn't keep his hands off of her, and that was his problem. After their little adventure in the shower, he didn't know what to do or how to act. He felt as if she didn't even want him in the first place. What was the point of wanting someone when they don't even want you?

"Bill, stop, please don't touch me."

He groans, "I loved how your pussy felt wrapped around my fingers. The most glorious feeling of your wetness pouring down them. Your cunt is so tight, I can't wait to have my cock inside of it."

Evelyn shifts, feeling her panties start to sodden. Bill made her feel some sort of way, a way that another man could never make her feel. The way he pressed her against the wall, leans down just to capture her lips in an heated kiss.

Of course, she knew exactly what he wanted, and she wanted the same but she wasn't exactly ready for the incoming process.

"Stop thinking with your dick for one minute." Bill freezes, looking down at Evelyn who had a triumphant smirk on her face. He was about to press her into the wall until the elevator door opened, revealing Evan who was looking down at his phone.

The two walk out, greeting their friend who didn't pay any attention to them at all.

Bill was still hooked on the little turn-on word that she had said, it wasn't okay. He was hiding the bulge in his pants with her clipboard, and he was not feeling it right now.

"We'll be quite busy today. There are 5 photo shoots, and two meetings." Evelyn looks at him. "make sure you pay attention, what I'm saying is important."

"I understand that, I just don't.. care."

She ignores him and continues to walk down the halls to get to the shooting room. There were a few in the building, and this one was.. E5 she believes. At least they were on floor E, she's just trying to get away from Bill.

She couldn't stop thinking about him. His long fingers tickling down her thighs. She sighs and listens as he grumbles something under his breath. She turns around before entering the room. "Remember, you'll be working with your ex."

"I asked you to replace her with someone else." He looks down at her.

"I am in no control of who you shoot with."

"You couldn't of put in a word? That I was uncomfortable?"

"Skarsgård, I'm not the one who organizes your shoots. I'm merely your assistant, a feeble intern cowering at your feet. So please, just do the shoot." Evelyn says. Her voice was hard. Not a single stutter.

Bill crosses his arms and moves closer to her. "I may have you fired. Failing at your job."

"I'm not failing at my job. I do it rather well, and I may not live up to your standards, but I live up to mine." She takes the clipboard out of his hands. "now I have work to do."

"I'm asking you to be here." Bill says. "you're my personal assistant."

"Well since I'm your PA, I have to create a schedule for your next shoots and make some calls."

"Evelyn wait—."

"Nope."

Bill watches as as walks away, and his face falls into a scowl as he pushes open the doors. He didn't want to be here, he didn't want to be around people that weren't her. He wanted to see her face when she moaned. He wanted to see her back arch when he dives in deep. He wants to feel her soft skin under his fingertips.

He wants her to be his.

But she's so fucking stubborn!

The bitch never stops working! Maybe he likes that about her. When she refuses to do things he wants. When she tells him to fuck off when he was being a complete asshole. The funny thing is, as much as they dislike each-other, the want only grows stronger and stronger.

He bites his lip once he sits down in make-up.

Even the woman doing his face doesn't interest him. Maybe she'll show up later, block Courtney out.

He looks in the mirror, seeing the tall, skinny blonde walk out in a jumpsuit. It was all black and cut low on the non-existing cleavage. He never understood why he dated her.

He was disappointed in himself really

He was disappointed in himself really. He could get all the women in the world. He first got a blonde bimbo who was dumber than a box of goddamn rocks. Next, he wants a girl who didn't want him.

Well, maybe she did want him. He doesn't really know anymore. He wanted to see her though.

"Mr. Skarsgård." One of the photographers called him over and he sighs, standing up from the chair and walking over to him.

"Hmm?"

"We need you to sit on the white block." He points. "Courtney, on the one across from that."

Bill makes sure he's as far away as possibly when he leans against it.

He wasn't planning on getting any closer.

He grumbles when cameras start flashing. He didn't care about this stupid photoshoot for some dumb magazine. As long as he has money, you know.

He could feel Courtney's eyes burn holes in his skull and he wasn't having it. "Could you, maybe, stop staring?"

"I just wanted to say hi after all these—."

"Look, I don't give a fuck about you." He whispers harshly. "shady bitch."

She turns around as the cameras go off again. He was really trying to get this as simple as possible. No sudden movements and he's could. Although, she was too close for comfort.

He looks towards the doors when they open, seeing Evelyn walk in behind Laney frustrated. His eyes scan her every movement.

She's wonderful.

He's determined to fuck her.